• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

as much help as poss ....

NOMOREyoyo

will YOYO no more!!
I am off to the Czech Rep for gastric wrap, depart Stansted 15th Jan....
HELP I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL WHAT TO TAKE, other than mobile fone, passport, money & myself??????
I need a list - I'd rather have too much than not what I want :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Pain relief in dispersible or liquid form, something to read or keep you occupied - it may not be easy to get hold of English books/magazines/papers - ipod, phone charger, non wired bra for journey home, travel pillow to go between tummy and plane seatbelt, preferred toiletries and skin care products!

For other ideas look at people's threads and decide how important the things people mention are to you.

Tatiana

Thought I might invest in a Kindle - easier than dragging a mountain of books about and the way I read...... :) I've got my tablet so can go on internet as its WIFI, I'll prob wait for the 'sales' to get pj's/slippers/new dressing gown etc.
Thanks and the other threads have been really helpful

Im taking a kindle and also a portable dvd player as heard no many english speaking channels in czech rep

Hey Nomoreyoyo..... I am going on the same flight, same day!!

I,m hopefully flying from Manchester on the 15th for my wrap. I,m with body beautiful. Good tip re non-wire bra! Would not have thought of that...
Cannot wait to begin this journey. ?

be careful about the amount you DO take with you, remember after surgery you shouldnt be lifting anything too heavy (mahoosive suitcases!!) so try and go as light as possible xx

My mum and I are sharing a case as she is coming with me, that way i can pull it on the way out and she can on the way back lol

You can download Kindle onto any smartphone, tablet , laptop. Dont waste money on buying an actual one. xxx

I have never heard of a wrap. Will have to google it

Hi angee

Dr Fried doesnt give a pre op diet, im doing 10 days of 1000 cal high protein low carb/fat myself as read a post of someone who had wrap at same place who had 9 entry wounds due to no pre op diet

Back