• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band no 2 fill no 2

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:D yay had my comfirmation letter this morning for my 2nd fill on feb 19th, fingers crossed the restriction comes back.:cross:

thanks !

great news Liz. not too long to wait either.

hope its a good restriction for you :)

thanks girls, ill let you know how i get on and how much fill they give me.

liz x

Great news liz. Hope you dont mind me asking, how much do you have in your band at the moment. julie

hi julie, i have a 7 mil capacity band wich is currently half full at 3.5 mils, i had good restriction but in last few weeks the restriction has been gradually lost.

That's great Liz. I hope it works well. Tell me to mind my own business but can I be nosey and ask why you have had two bands?

I'm having my first band fill tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what to expect so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

That's great Liz. I hope it works well. Tell me to mind my own business but can I be nosey and ask why you have had two bands?

I'm having my first band fill tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what to expect so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

i had my band replaced after 3.5 years as they said my band had a manufacture fault, i must state that what happened to me is rare.

good luck for your banding tomorrow, let us know how you got on when you feel up to it.

liz xxx

hi julie, i have a 7 mil capacity band wich is currently half full at 3.5 mils, i had good restriction but in last few weeks the restriction has been gradually lost.

is that normal for most fills liz as im noticing that my last one doesnt feel as tight as it did straight after but thought it might be my imagination and the fact i was ill not long after fill which tightened me up a bit as well iv got another month till my next one

is that normal for most fills liz as im noticing that my last one doesnt feel as tight as it did straight after but thought it might be my imagination and the fact i was ill not long after fill which tightened me up a bit as well iv got another month till my next one

some times a fill can give restriction for a fair amount of time, but sometimes you can naturally loose some fill which is quite normal, i think this is whats happened and i probably just need topping back up.

gd luck hun hope u get it as tight as u can he he can i just ask i have my first fill on the 6th march so carnt wait as need it now lol as i feel like i could eat a whole cow lol but how long inbetween fills do u have to wait or is it just a case of when they can fit u in x

on the nhs theres a waiting list for fills so it does take longer than private patients, i tend to get a check up every 3 months and they decide then if a fill is needed or not.

Good luck with your fill Liz, heres to more weightloss chucks. x

gd luck hun hope u get it as tight as u can he he can i just ask i have my first fill on the 6th march so carnt wait as need it now lol as i feel like i could eat a whole cow lol but how long inbetween fills do u have to wait or is it just a case of when they can fit u in x

i think it may vary im nhs and i went a month from my 1st to my 2nd the 6 weeks for my 3rd and my 4th will be after 2mnths

Hi Liz
Hope you dont mind me asking how is the weight loss going, i know the restriction is a problem at the moment
Can I also ask when you have a fill do you have to go throug the mushy and puree and lumpy food stages ?
Also are all bands the same size ? yours is 7ml but I am sure ihave seen someones description say 15ml.
How do they decided what size of band for each person ?
sorry 101 questions
x

Hi Liz
Hope you dont mind me asking how is the weight loss going, i know the restriction is a problem at the moment
Can I also ask when you have a fill do you have to go throug the mushy and puree and lumpy food stages ?
Also are all bands the same size ? yours is 7ml but I am sure ihave seen someones description say 15ml.
How do they decided what size of band for each person ?
sorry 101 questions
x

my weight loss is slower this time around as i lost the majority of the weight with my 1st band, im maintaining at the moment but im going for a fill on thursday afternoon which should help me alot with the restriction.
after a fill i go on liquids for the 1st day, then after the 1st 24 hours back on to normal foods then i can see if the restriction is there or not, all surgeons are different and some like ppl to build up gradually back to solids.
ive had a 7 mil capacity band both times, there is different sizes, they decide on what size band to give when they do the op as the size of the stomach walls determines the size each patient is given.

i hope that explains a little.

liz x

Back