• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band no 2 fill no 2

Hi Liz
Hope you dont mind me asking how is the weight loss going, i know the restriction is a problem at the moment
Can I also ask when you have a fill do you have to go throug the mushy and puree and lumpy food stages ?
Also are all bands the same size ? yours is 7ml but I am sure ihave seen someones description say 15ml.
How do they decided what size of band for each person ?
sorry 101 questions
x

i have a 14ml band currently have 7.75 mls in it i think i had a big stomach lol i only stay on liquids the day of a fill and back to normal next day but as liz said every clinic different

I go for my second fill on Monday...I have never known what size band I have, so I am going to ask.

I have managed to shift over 3 kg since last fill, it doesm't sound much in 3 months...:(

Hey Liz I just noticed your height! You are a tiddler arnt you lol...but you know what they say good things come in small packages... in my minds eye you were much taller around 5'4".....just shows why I am no good on internet dating my minds eye distorts everything...xx

Hey Liz I just noticed your height! You are a tiddler arnt you lol...but you know what they say good things come in small packages... in my minds eye you were much taller around 5'4".....just shows why I am no good on internet dating my minds eye distorts everything...xx

it should say 5'6 but the user cp wont l;et me change it when i do change it it dont change if u no what i mean.

i had fill no2 today, my last fill was 3.5 mil which was half full, she drew back 3 mil in the needle under xray so ive lost 0.5 of a mil, shes upped me to 4 mils in my 7 mil band, and omg im tight ! But hey i like it and this is what i need to kick start me again, i was full after half a tin of tomato soup, ive not been this tight since i had 5 mil in my old 7 mil band.
ive experienced this level of restriction b4 and i know what to expect and how to use it to my benefit, as i know ill prob naturally lose half a mil again over the next 3 months so it will loosen off again.
so fingeres crossed i can start loosing again, the dietcian said id lost 9llbs since the last weigh in on her scales, so im quite happy after todays journey.

liz x

Nice one Liz, glad it all went. x

thanks allie xxx

good luck on sunday chick xxxxxx

Thankyou. xxxx

im sure it is as im real tight, but im gonna gonna work with it as the band naturally asperates half a mil after a certain time, i need this kick start again ive waited so long for, it be my 4 year band anniversary on march 22nd, i had a 12 month delay with 1st band breaking down so i hope i can get back on track now.

ps... I LOVE MY BAND !

im sure it is as im real tight, but im gonna gonna work with it as the band naturally asperates half a mil after a certain time, i need this kick start again ive waited so long for, it be my 4 year band anniversary on march 22nd, i had a 12 month delay with 1st band breaking down so i hope i can get back on track now.

glad you got the restriction you wanted from fill im due my next one next month cant wait whats the difference beween restriction you had and now if that makes sense i cant eat certain foods and if i do i end up hurling but i still dont feel fully restricted im now worried i might be and not know it! and go you well done on the weightloss

whats the difference beween restriction you had and now if that makes sense

hi serenity,
the restriction i had b4 my 2nd fill was that i couldnt eat breads or rice ect, but the healthy meals i could eat, i could eat a bigger portion than i should of been able to.
the restriction level i now have is great as i can still eat these healthy meals but the extra fill has given me "portion control" and i can now be satisfied from a childs portion.

thanks donna x

hi serenity,
the restriction i had b4 my 2nd fill was that i couldnt eat breads or rice ect, but the healthy meals i could eat, i could eat a bigger portion than i should of been able to.
the restriction level i now have is great as i can still eat these healthy meals but the extra fill has given me "portion control" and i can now be satisfied from a childs portion.

thanks liz that makes sense i think i need another ml and im gona be good off to weigh myself uptown bought new scales this week but need to see the difference between them and where i usually weigh myself so i know where im at

it should say 5'6 but the user cp wont l;et me change it when i do change it it dont change if u no what i mean.

So now your bigger than I thought lol...I cant win my head is confused....in my imagination I have you stood on a box now.....stop growing chick let my head catch up :8855:xx

Lizzie thats good news about your restriction, it amazes me how a little bit of water can have such an affect...I wonder how they ever came up with the idea in the first place.....aint science grand...xx

OMG that little bit of waters made such a big difference since thursday, i truely think im at sweet spot "again" lets hope it lasts and i can cope with it.

liz x

I am so looking forward to seeing how much difference mine makes on Monday...appointment is at 3.45pm.

So when can I have something to eat before hand?

Back