• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

So still 10:7 ... No gain with my mad week. Can't grumble. This maintenance malarkey is hard graft and there's no celebration for it either . I'm starting to wonder whether I need to try loose say 3-4 more lbs,.. Just for xmas?!?!? I don't know. I just don't want to keep moving the goal post. We went and brought a new heavy weight Dorma super king duvet it's amazing and then new diamonity bedding... In silver. Picture doesn't do it justice at all its shiney and just amazing!!!! Also got two new river island shirts ones silk and some primark shirts to knock about on too. Whilst out, for the first time in 6 years I saw my brother in law today well... Ex ... The one who abused me. I stood frizen whilst he stared at me like I was **** on his shoe, looking up and down at me. I felt sick. OH clocked and looked at him, pointed in his face and shouted in front of everyone rapist c...U...N...T Ooops. And the guy backed away. Everyone was looking and he was bright red, I just stood shocked that I seen him again Bd it just made me feel dirty. It's crazy how these people have the ability to make you feel as if you are the one in the wrong. Still it was lovely to be with a guy who stood up and protected me, in front of hundreds of people ( pls I hope it's not offended anyone the language) im ok with it now. I didn't feel great at the time. My bands tightened as a result as I've been anxious. I'm just hoping I can eat my pork chop for dinner... So there we are... Today's antics!!!! Zxxx

Hi love, what a day you had!! I'm glad you had your other half with you and that guy felt shame and embarrassment as he deserved!!

I love new bedding!! Didn't see a picture of it though?? I loved when I was living in states the bedding over there is gorgeous!!

Hope you get dinner down ok xx

Ha ha... I forgot to attach it!

Just had chip shop chips, pepercorn sauce and pork chops. Yummmmmm with veg. Got a third down and im stuffed. ( on a Saturday side plate )

Gping out with my sister tonight to a friends pub they have a hypnotist on the stage at 10pm so should be funny. I'll keep ya'll posted! ;-)

Attachments

• image-2982535430.jpg
    image-2982535430.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 62
Ahh the pictures crappy.... You can't see the strips of diamonties!!! :-(

Attachments

• image-558963294.jpg
    image-558963294.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 70
Have a great night Banded and try to forget all about that scum

Love the bedding. I have a thing for bedding but can't indulge it any more as my rotti and staffi both think my bed is their bed lol

Oh my god !!!! I got hypnotised! Apparently I'm got a good imagination.... I don't remember anything! I played air guitar , piano , pooped myself, was Britney Spears, saw Robbie Williams, watched TV and cried at sad movies, etc... I can't tenner a thing but my hands moving to the piano!!!! Lol was funny.

Here's me and my sister. Had a good dance too ... Now home to my new bedding.... Ahhhhhhh lusshhhh

Good night my darlings!!!!

Attachments

• image-1396536315.jpg
    image-1396536315.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 69
What a lovely picture!

I had to rub my eyes this morning...
My comfy new Dorma duvet and bed sheets and cover felt LUSH!!!

Then... Thought I'd have a jump on the scales ... 10st 6! What!!! After a night out, some wine , dancing, great!!! I'm chuffed. Hope I can keep that weight.

My jeans last night were loose. Boo! I love those white jeans and I've never had the guts to wear white jeans. They can be deadly ! But I think I pulled them off. Was such a good night and thanks for your comments. Yesterday was a weird, hard day but ended amazing.... And to wake up 10:6 just feels fabulous!

Is anyone out there watched X factor! Andreas I love!!! Just see his little devil tail .. So cute! Xxx

I had to rub my eyes this morning... My comfy new Dorma duvet and bed sheets and cover felt LUSH!!! Then... Thought I'd have a jump on the scales ... 10st 6! What!!! After a night out, some wine , dancing, great!!! I'm chuffed. Hope I can keep that weight. My jeans last night were loose. Boo! I love those white jeans and I've never had the guts to wear white jeans. They can be deadly ! But I think I pulled them off. Was such a good night and thanks for your comments. Yesterday was a weird, hard day but ended amazing.... And to wake up 10:6 just feels fabulous! Is anyone out there watched X factor! Andreas I love!!! Just see his little devil tail .. So cute! Xxx

Well done on the loss love!!! :) xxx

Update!

So today I've felt elated. And deflated, 10st5lbs this morning and I pictured it! So happy!!! 10st 5!!!!

Got a whole set of small clothes at hollister sale. Tracksuit bottoms , t-shirt and hoody in mint and gret colours ... All for £26!!! Yep! £26!! All three. And all in small. Then went to debenhams and collected my sale Ted baker bra in 34D for £10. ( after spending £55 on new ones the week before ) then they had a set in my size.... 8 bottoms and 34d top of £10:20 for the two! Then I had a £5 off voucher... So got a £50 set for £5:20!!!! Oh my god I'm in love! It's amazing! Makes my boobs look fake!!! Lovely lovely lovely. So then went and had two nuggets and a diet coke at mcdonalds. Then went to meet a new business venture.....

Got a new career lined up in a starting company buying run down pubs and turning it around. He's asked me to manage, then by sept go into the running of the company. He's offered me a great package and I can't turn it down. The first one is 5 miles from home compared to the 90 mile trip and 2 hours travel to work I had only in August this year. Like they say as one door closes another opens. And I've been head hunted for this. It's hard graft to start but in a year to 18 months I'll be in a great position.... So it was a good day all in all....

Till work phone and my old landlords causing **** again!!!! Now I can't eat with stress.... They are greedy ****ing arse holes! So nasty and manipulative . I don't know why I'm the sort of person who lets stress get to me so much. It's horrible .... Y me????

Anyway... Let's not let them rain on my parade.

Hope everyone's ok.

Cxxx

Attachments

• image-11212844.jpg
    image-11212844.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 42
Update! So today I've felt elated. And deflated, 10st5lbs this morning and I pictured it! So happy!!! 10st 5!!!! Got a whole set of small clothes at hollister sale. Tracksuit bottoms , t-shirt and hoody in mint and gret colours ... All for £26!!! Yep! £26!! All three. And all in small. Then went to debenhams and collected my sale Ted baker bra in 34D for £10. ( after spending £55 on new ones the week before ) then they had a set in my size.... 8 bottoms and 34d top of £10:20 for the two! Then I had a £5 off voucher... So got a £50 set for £5:20!!!! Oh my god I'm in love! It's amazing! Makes my boobs look fake!!! Lovely lovely lovely. So then went and had two nuggets and a diet coke at mcdonalds. Then went to meet a new business venture..... Got a new career lined up in a starting company buying run down pubs and turning it around. He's asked me to manage, then by sept go into the running of the company. He's offered me a great package and I can't turn it down. The first one is 5 miles from home compared to the 90 mile trip and 2 hours travel to work I had only in August this year. Like they say as one door closes another opens. And I've been head hunted for this. It's hard graft to start but in a year to 18 months I'll be in a great position.... So it was a good day all in all.... Till work phone and my old landlords causing **** again!!!! Now I can't eat with stress.... They are greedy ****ing arse holes! So nasty and manipulative . I don't know why I'm the sort of person who lets stress get to me so much. It's horrible .... Y me???? Anyway... Let's not let them rain on my parade. Hope everyone's ok. Cxxx

Omg I was so excited for you when I saw it on MFP!!! Amazing and amazing shopping!!! :)

So happy the career is headed in the right direction, much more convenient for you! My last job was the same, not as far as you but added 2hrs to my day!

Rubbish your LLd is giving u crap! Well the old one, don't take any nonsense from them!!

Have you been able to hand your notice in for your old job as yet or waiting till u start new one?? Cxx

Omg I was so excited for you when I saw it on MFP!!! Amazing and amazing shopping!!! :) So happy the career is headed in the right direction, much more convenient for you! My last job was the same, not as far as you but added 2hrs to my day! Rubbish your LLd is giving u crap! Well the old one, don't take any nonsense from them!! Have you been able to hand your notice in for your old job as yet or waiting till u start new one?? Cxx

Haven't yet on 20th I think. Gives me all my leave and lasts full month to December. I do just want out though now . It's caused me grief tonight the landlords calling my bosses again, as if I'm not stressed enough.... They are making things awful.
I won't be surprised if I'm lighter tomorrow as my stomachs in knots. I just can't physically eat anything. Just had a handful of peanuts and I coughed them up so I'm just having drinks now to try settle my tummy.

What a way to ruin my good day. :-(

I am chuffed though. No stress of trying to find anything else it's all lined up.

Thanks Mrs Q ... I can't believe it's all shifting again! I can't be lower than 9:13 or im underweight .... But least it's given two Lbs grace for xmas and new year xxx

Haven't yet on 20th I think. Gives me all my leave and lasts full month to December. I do just want out though now . It's caused me grief tonight the landlords calling my bosses again, as if I'm not stressed enough.... They are making things awful. I won't be surprised if I'm lighter tomorrow as my stomachs in knots. I just can't physically eat anything. Just had a handful of peanuts and I coughed them up so I'm just having drinks now to try settle my tummy. What a way to ruin my good day. :-( I am chuffed though. No stress of trying to find anything else it's all lined up. Thanks Mrs Q ... I can't believe it's all shifting again! I can't be lower than 9:13 or im underweight .... But least it's given two Lbs grace for xmas and new year xxx

Aw that's horrible love, the LLd sound like idiots!!!

As hard as it sounds, try to limit the negative feelings from them, you have so many other positives in your life!!!

2015 is going to be your year!!! :) xx

Ahhh I know I'm trying not to let it get to me. Still 10st 5lbs... Which of I can stay like this till Saturday I'll be chuffed ... I just got an email from SW saying if been nominated for Miss Slinky for the year! Lol ,,, what is that? What a lovely gesture. So I've gotta find an old peice of clothing and a before and after picture! Errrr... Threw a lot of my old clothes away! Or have the new stuff to my mum etc... Oh dear. Might have to go buy a primark size 20 top... In fact I kept the cream jumper on my MFP profile so I'll just take that...

I'm off to use my voucher I won at the McMillan coffee morning this morning, then I'm going to do some work and research on my new venture.

Other than that I think it's good shopping today .... Boring! Just doesn't excite me anymore... Although I'm getting the slow cooker out today and gonna make a nice casserole and mash... It's got cold all of a sudden and yess.... You guess it the heating has NOW gone on... Which only means one thing... ... Gonna get a stinking cold ... :-(

Have a great day everyone xxx

Back