• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Can I ask, when you go to SW do you mention that you have a band? Am thinking ahead as I used to quite like the ideas you got for low carb meals at SW, so thinking of joining.

Update!

So today I've felt elated. And deflated, 10st5lbs this morning and I pictured it! So happy!!! 10st 5!!!!

Got a whole set of small clothes at hollister sale. Tracksuit bottoms , t-shirt and hoody in mint and gret colours ... All for £26!!! Yep! £26!! All three. And all in small. Then went to debenhams and collected my sale Ted baker bra in 34D for £10. ( after spending £55 on new ones the week before ) then they had a set in my size.... 8 bottoms and 34d top of £10:20 for the two! Then I had a £5 off voucher... So got a £50 set for £5:20!!!! Oh my god I'm in love! It's amazing! Makes my boobs look fake!!! Lovely lovely lovely. So then went and had two nuggets and a diet coke at mcdonalds. Then went to meet a new business venture.....

Got a new career lined up in a starting company buying run down pubs and turning it around. He's asked me to manage, then by sept go into the running of the company. He's offered me a great package and I can't turn it down. The first one is 5 miles from home compared to the 90 mile trip and 2 hours travel to work I had only in August this year. Like they say as one door closes another opens. And I've been head hunted for this. It's hard graft to start but in a year to 18 months I'll be in a great position.... So it was a good day all in all....

Till work phone and my old landlords causing **** again!!!! Now I can't eat with stress.... They are greedy ****ing arse holes! So nasty and manipulative . I don't know why I'm the sort of person who lets stress get to me so much. It's horrible .... Y me????

Anyway... Let's not let them rain on my parade.

Hope everyone's ok.

Cxxx

Wow wow wow amazing things are happening. Life is going fabulously. Tackle one issue at a time until all is well :-D

Can I ask, when you go to SW do you mention that you have a band? Am thinking ahead as I used to quite like the ideas you got for low carb meals at SW, so thinking of joining.

Bear- I havent- purely as no one knows and also I only joined to get the last 2st off coz I was stuck with bad habits such as eating biscuits etc everyday and I needed a decent meal planned diet, that really limited the amount of sugar and fat in my diet... It worked really well as it jiggled up my diet to something different. It's still my secret too. Only my OH daughter and you guys know.

Give it a go bear. It's good. Plus I like the fact now I have motivation to keep my weight low ... Xx

All sounding good Banded. Whoop whoop on the weight, the shopping and your new. Adventure

As for the aholes! Don't let them get you down xx

:lost::lost::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:Hi banded Hun.Ive not posted for. Long time but have followed your diary .your doing fab .My diet has gone to pot. Ive had a consultation today and have been given a kick up the bum.So tomorrow is protein protein protein not chocolate chocolate chocolate .I will keep reading your post to try and keep me motivated .You look absolutely FAb by the way xx:break_diet:

:lost::lost::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:Hi banded Hun.Ive not posted for. Long time but have followed your diary .your doing fab .My diet has gone to pot. Ive had a consultation today and have been given a kick up the bum.So tomorrow is protein protein protein not chocolate chocolate chocolate .I will keep reading your post to try and keep me motivated .You look absolutely FAb by the way xx:break_diet:

Hey daisy dog,

With the diet thing, try to be realistic how you want to eat rather than "diet" think what's healthy for my body and my mind. If you fancy chocolate. Try have a piece of chocolate / small bar ( I have what I call micro binges ) I know they don't do too much ha as I cook and eat balanced meals. Remember- take one day at a time too. Don't beat yourself up too much ( I won't say DOnt Full stop as we all do it )

Good luck chick and holla of you need anything xxx

Oh what a day haven't stopped. 10:5 still. Can't grumble. Walked 15000 steps . Been for Sunbed, to my parents for coffee and catch up, then got home and the business venture have put me on a course next weds, business management etc... Got a full on week next week. Really full on . I won't be surprised if I loose a tad more weight though stress alone next week... Oh er.

Made a scrummy chicken casserole and mash in the slow cooker today ( see attached picture) I don't manage to eat all that on the small plate , left probably 1/3 .... then took my DD to a fireworks display, really feel like I've not stopped ... In bed now wrapped up warm... Thank god ... It's so turned cold. Thank goodness we have heating that works in our new home. Me and the OH we're saying it's the first time we have had a house together that's had adequate heating system and windows. The house feels lovely and warm ....

Anyway good night chicks. I'll update more when I know more :)

Attachments

• image-1888184301.jpg
    image-1888184301.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 47
So woke up.... 10st 4lbs!!!! 10:4!!!! Wow. I don't feel it ... TOTM started during the night. Grrrrr new bedding too! So shocked to be lighter.
Had another meeting today about the business proposal. Got given all my course work for my course next Thursday. It is an exam so going to start reading and revising now, I don't like to get anything wrong. Only 100% will do.
I know I put myself under pressure but that's me.

So today has been busy. Again. But next week is just uber busy. Going to have a night out tomorrow. Then crack in as Fill/Dietican weds. Course Thursday and work meetings Friday! Stressssssss......

On a whole foods been awesome this week. I've been focus and planned ahead making all our dinners in the morning so that after school run I can just cook it... Then we have had frozen yoghurts etc stops me getting a sweet tooth...

That's all for now !

Hope everyone's ok. Gonna catch up on some other blogs now xxx

Huge congrats on being 10.4 lovely!! Can't wait to see some more updated pics of u xx

Thanks Bex.
I'm not really sure I know where it's coming from as im a 34DD bra. Size 8. I wonder if it's just because I'm not eating rubbish this week that I have some volume coming thru coz my fat content is lower? NEVER in a million years did I EVER believe I would be 10st 4lbs!!!! Never!!!!

Thanks Bex. I'll try get a picture tomorrow night to update the next 7lbs I've just lost .... :-o

I wouldn't worry about where it's coming from, u look great and sound like u feel great too and you're loving the numbers you're seeing on the scales. I'm getting that feeling every few days I'm on the scales and it's amazing. Big well done xx

I wouldn't worry about where it's coming from, u look great and sound like u feel great too and you're loving the numbers you're seeing on the scales. I'm getting that feeling every few days I'm on the scales and it's amazing. Big well done xx

Thanks Bex. I know. I thought I was done. I'm just shocked I'm nearer the 9s!!! I can't possibly get into 9 St bracket ... I think I'd be underweight.

Need to check my BMI.

How are u doing Bex? Xx

U looked gorge at 11st but only u know where your comfortable at!!
I'm doing good thanks!! Just over a week post op and I have started mash with gravy as I'm utterly starving!! Lol I cannot cope with shakes and soups anymore ha.
Iv lost 1st 4lb since the start of my LSD, I'm due my 4th weigh in on Sunday so hopefully a bit more than that soon, however saying that I'm happy with how things are going.
Overall since the surgery I felt fine, I was back to work mon and all the wind pain had gone by then thank god, wind really did cripple me, I couldnt drink more peppermint if I tried!
The head hunger has been bothering me as I couldn't shake that feeling of just fancying this that or whatever I could find in the cupboard when I wanted lol but that's all calming down now so hopefully that feeling will keep disappearing xx

Omg, well done !!! 10 4 you lucky thing You deserve it chick, please keep posting, you give us newbies hope that theres light at the end of the tunnel x x x

Oh thanks, I just don't know when it will stop. Does worry me a bit, I have to take photos of the scales just to see I'm not miss reading it. But genuinely 10st 4lb and 5ft 9.5 tall ..... Scary

Ahhh I hope it helps others see what's achievable.... ;-)

I pulled out my first photos in 28/03/14 at 16st2 And my old pjs that were tight on me to take to my slinky compete ion on Saturday morning..., xxx would make my week winning it but there are women who have lost lots and been there years so I'm not hopeful, but a few of the ladies are like she's so inspiring and talk real rather than just Al meals and Syns talk .... Zzzzzzzz lol

I'll keep everyone posted ! XXXX

Not just a fluke!!! Still 10:4 ... So happy if I weigh that tomorrow I'll have lost 3lb this week!!! Whooooo.... Not getting my hopes up though but fingers xd.

Kept myself busy this morning with food shopping and trying to find my dad a birthday present but instead I'm gonna take him to lunch / dinner I think .... And give him some money to buy himself something nice.

Just got in an my daughter had some post and in it was the fact her school had entered her in a writing competition and she's won and been published! So proud of her. She really makes my soul melt. I can't believes he is my daughter. She amazes me!!!

Anyway off to get nails done now and enjoy my studying I have for this course next week!!!! Boooo... ( suppose it all good though )

Massive well done to you. You must be over the moon with your weight.
You sound really positive and happy.

Have a lovely weekend and keep us posted xx

Go Hun Go :-D
I'm interested to hear what the dietician has to say to help you stabilise your weightloss. Seems like the brakes won't go on. But hey its a problem I've been desperate to have for years lol.
Good luck with your busy week and test. :)

Back