• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Aw love her xxxx

And you of course ;-)

But I prefer dogs to people if I'm honest :) PMSL

My husband said to me one day...don't treat me like one of your dogs - I said to him in all seriousness....YOU WISH!

He knows his place in my affections

Hey girls, just got the news she has kidney failure. So just gotta see vet and see what the score is and what sort of time we have. Can't believe it. Hoping it's not it and the results are just wrong. Preying it is.

My weights gone right up I've been on a complete self destruct cycle... Ice cream massive slider foods just to make myself feel "punished" in some way for everything. So I'm 9st 13 at the mo. I want that back down as its all gone on my thighs and tummy and its grosse. I've got holiday in 15 weeks 5 days and I want to feel ok. Still there's a lot going on at the moment.

I've developed a love for crap sticks... Go figure. Could be worse. The ice cream is the problem. Yep. Two tubes of Haagen dais. Whoops! 2200 kcals a go! I've shaken it off today so not had any and to be honest. I don't want any at the moment ... The crab sticks are just doing it! Lol

Anyway, nothing else to report on other than my stress life still the friggin same and I just WISH I could be happy. But I'm not :-(

We had her put to sleep today at 15:20. My worlds officially falling apart, the guilt I feel is just overwhelming and the pain in my chest is just emense. I'll try talk about it more tomorrow but for now I just feel the need to put something on here so when I need to look back I can. Help make sense of everything. But for now, all I can say is my heart truly broken and I'm scared the damage this is going to cause to my health

Goodnight poppet <3 <3

Attachments

• image-1373419811.jpg
    image-1373419811.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 69
Angel 22/07/2008 -21/02/2015

Attachments

• image-2778819860.jpg
    image-2778819860.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 60
I'm so sorry to read about your loss, it brings my heart to my throat. If you can try and find the poem 'Rainbow Bridge' I find the words so apt. My thoughts are with you x

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, apart from another person there is nothing worst than the loss of a beloved pet. Thing of you :(

Here is that poem I posted the other day but this is just for you

Attachments

• image-2912548972.jpg
    image-2912548972.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 58
Oh sugar, I am so sorry......don't worry about food/weight.....give yourself time to grieve and everything else will eventually work out.

Sending lots of love to you and your family. Xxx xxx

Thank you everyone. I've been so very self destructive since Saturday, constantly eating sliders, ice cream , chocolate, completely abusing myself to try comfort what little fullness I have in my heart. Eating fast so I threw up and could cry more because I'd been sick not because actually , grieving hurts... And it's ok to cry....

Today I had my filler appt with THG I didn't wanna go, put my jeans on, put a top on ( rather than slumming it in tracksuit and stretchy clothes like the overweight days ) but I went and they were fab, they cheered me up , it got me out the house and I'm SO happy with the results. Just what I needed today. I know time heals but loosing the two of them big babies in under 9 months is a lot on top of everything else.

I'll post my lip results too.

I've decided to start looking after and loving myself better from today, I can't keep abusing myself the way I have, not when I thought I'd come so far, I need to fight with everything I have in me. Life's too short. I need to see how much I have achieved rather than abusing myself coz I'm not "perfect" and my life's not "perfect" . The MH team said last week I try to make myself as small as possible so there is less of me to hurt, that others can hurt or abuse, and it's right I guess. Too right.

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted and I just wanted to say a massive thank you all for your kind words and for just being there when I feel so lonely xxx

Attachments

• image-2387393712.jpg
    image-2387393712.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 77
Your lips look amazing!!!!! I would love to have mine done, but scared of the duck thing! But your looks lush and sexy pouty! Xx

Back