• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

So off to ikea today to get DD a wardrobe and TV unit and some LED lights... Spend 3 hours there and get to check out to realise my purse is missing from my bag! I've been dipped. Having thought I'd last got my LV purse out in the cafe to pay for drinks but dad paid. Panic set in when I realised I had it there . Luckily mum had her credit card to pay for all our things . I was fuming. And close to tears and everyone stayed strong for me. Didn't get home till 4pm the weather was awful . Run upstairs to bedroom to cry only to see my purse lying on the floor... I'd cancelled all my bank cards, reported it.... I'd inly got my IPhone 6plus out in the cafe ( it's in the same Demiere LV case as my purse ) my god I was relieved. So relieved. After the week I'd had...

Jeez!

Anyway, my lilDD room looks lovely and my TV stand with LED lights looks amazing .... Just gotta wait for Angel little casket to arrive and she can sit next to teddy on the new stand.

I had to put make up on today as my face ( nasal lines and lips ) so bruised and blue and black in colour, I look like a domestic violence victim.... So here's my pouty selfie with my new lips .... I really like them . Sorry about the pose :-(

Im off to bed now. So tired ... Can't believe my head is so in the wrong place

Attachments

• image-3306873360.jpg
    image-3306873360.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 87
so glad you weren't a victim of purse snatch it's such a horrid feeling that where is my purse most of us have our lives on phones/tablets and in purses. Sleep well sweet dreams :)

Thanks people.

My lips bruising are going down now thankfully. I've gone on a strict no slider food diet today.

Had shreddies and milk 130kcal for breakfast.

Lunch was 5 seafood sticks and activa yoghurt for 130kcal

Walked 3 miles this afternoon burning off that food

And got a small chicken shish kebab coming for dinner ( no sauce ) for 400kcals

So not many kcals but I need to be light today as my foods been awful this past week.

Today at 1520 hours was exactly a week since My baby was put to sleep and it's been the most self destructive week. On top of ikea drama. But having my lips done helped me have something to look forward to and feel good about.

We joined a gym today, I realised alot of The reason I don't exercise any more is I'm too cold. Doing the school run we pass the brand new gym 4 times.... Sod it! Joined. Can take DD swimming ( try and get her weight down- taking her swimming in the morning ) looking forward to doing body pump again and using the Gym to try get my weight back down abit and tone everything up. It's 12 weeks till I'll be on holiday . Finally.

That's all my news gossip and scandal for now

Yesterday I ate 3 tubs of ice cream! Yes three, what a disgusting human being. I just had one of them days where I wanted to forget stuff and have what I wanted to have. I couldn't take the dog for s walk, got under half a mile away from the house and was in agony in my side, like stitch but takes my breathe away. It's so awful. I walked back leaving the little girl and OH to carry on walking their three miles. I just about made it home , grunting and screaming, struggling to breathe- ice cream is the ONLY food that does it to me... Does anyone else have this problem? It's like my guts hate it. And before I had this band I never had issues with ice cream, never really liked it that much. OH loves it. But me I could take it or leave it, now I'm just abusing myself with the most fattening thing on the market. I have to stop!

So I'm off to the gym at lunchtime today and I've got 11 weeks 1 day till we go away. Still got my passport to do. Eeeek. My goal is to be back at 9st 6lb for holiday and toned. So I've got a lot of work to do in that time. My legs are really fat now and ice got a belly full of fatty foods. I think I'll do some before pictures today so I can try see the difference exercising will make. I'm booking in a defill too today for this week so I can eat more protein etc. it's too painful at the moment hence the sliders. .. So gonna take it down to 5ml and re educate myself again. This month is my year anniversary, on 29th anyway. It was mothers day ( but that changed every year) so I guess I'd like to be my lightest 9st 6lb again by 29/03/15 .... So 8lbs to loose!!! Better get my game together!

I'll write my gym programme down later. Have a good day people xxx

Just been reading your diary. Stick in there you can do it x

Been at the gym for two days back to back but didn't have the energy today At all I've been working out and walking the last remaining dog ( EBT ) to equal around 600-700 kcal in exercise. But only been consuming 500-700 kcal as I'm so tightly restricted I cannot get solids down at all. Stress has ruined me and my band. Managed to get an appointment on Tuesday at 12pm just feels like it's dragging and I'm so desperate for a defill...

So instead of Gym today we went and brought a new Audi A5 cabriolet. So happy it's gorgeous. Just waiting to find out when we can pick it up... Eeek. Brought it in white with black hood with black leather seats. Yessss. Haven't had a new car for 5 years. Not had a convertible either since 2006! Whoop! So at least it's something to look forward too.

Still waiting for my baby to come back. Not had a call from the vets to say she's back from Crem... :-(

I've not had ice cream or chocolate for 2 days and finally got 1lb off... So fingers xd I'll have another off tomorrow. Although worries me coz I have trained today but I just didn't have the energy... And I ache! Lol

Anyway, hope all is ok

Had defill of 0.7ml taking me to 5ml in 10ml band and all I can say is the relief I felt when I was being drawn out was ... Wow. Before I always felt I had a pain in my right hand side, now I feel nothing, like the bands not there. Great stuff. Are a tub of ice cream last night just as calories and soft stuff ... Completely the wrong thing but I needed to finish it so I can start eating clean textured foods again from today... Which I'll start. My OH has done it for 9 days so far and dropped 14lbs. It's five small meals a day. Things like 5 egg whites and one egg with porridge for breakfast. 6oz chicken breast with green veg for meal 2 , meal 3 6oz steak and green veg, meal four- protein shake , and meal five - chicken lettuce and tomato ( this is just an example of a day, it changes coz day two is s bagel and peanut butter for breakfast, tuna and green veg lunch, chicken and green veg with jacket potato meal 3 and steak and jacket meal four etc.... But he's enjoying other than the sugar cravings and THAT is what I want out of my life! The shitty sugars!

So gonna give it 5 days and see if I can get back into the 9st bracket... Coz I've just constantly say at 10st for 2 weeks! It's fatty and depressing!!!

I feel like such a failure with sugar. Every time I have it I just get consumed with guilt. It's almost like Heroine to me. God I have SO much respect for junkies who quit drugs. They truly are string strong brave people.

So ... My days been awful. Had impacted bowel this morning, spent 90 minutes on the toilet with pins and needles in my feet trying for the life of me to pass the blockage. Then all afternoon have ended up with upset stomach. Literally, water, couldn't train at the gym through griping pains so sat in the Steam room for 20 mins and had a shower, washed my hair etc.... Only to have severe light headiness. Nightmare. So haven't eaten the food I wanted to today, haven't trained and my guts are in pieces. Fingers xd tomorrow is a stronger better day.

Feel like I've wasted a day and I just wanted to be good and start my new regime off the bad foods.... :-(. Ugh! Such a failure!

Back