• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Yes , 5th of June so four more weeks till round two!!!

Hope is everyone doing??? Xxx

Well done on the fill, I would have been petrified!! Your brave all of you!
Keep us updated on how it affects your eating. Xxxxxxx
It starts now hunnie !!!! Xxxxx

Hi sweetie.

Glad the fill went well, I'm still in hospital, hoping to be discharged this afternoon - I've done a proper write up on my diary.

Like others have said. Don't worry too much about your food intake, sounds like your on the go all the time so you'll be burning it off I'm sure.

Take care and hope there's room on that there losers bench for me xx

Just come up from the dungeon in Lambeth to check in with all you guys. Thanks for the comments. Yes I ate some soup and I was full only managed half and then had a small skinny latte walking over to Lambeth and that took 40 mins to drink as I was full so can feel some change. Just what I need. Crazy chick said she'd lost 3st but I couldn't see it. But the nurse who did my full reassured me that she didn't loose much for 18 months then all of a sudden it flew off her and it stayed off, so fingers xd I'm going to be a slow steady maintainer rather than my normal get it all off in 6 months and spend 6 -8 weeks putting it all back on, I feel positive though,

Leeds- how is it a week later? Much difference???

Xxx

Erm.... only a little to be honest.... I know that i am still loosing weight gradually, but i was badly behaved in my eyes last week... Ate out a number of times, wasnt bad food... just felt i didnt have control over it as much... Had things like. Lasgne, Cottage pie with crunchy veg, Chicken fillet breaded, Tapas etc... so im now making a real effort... no eating out until my holiday and making things fresh. < None of the dishes i actully finished but felt satisfied afterwords.

I appreciate it take most people 6-8 adjustments to get the benefit so its a time things i think.....

:) x

Hey how you getting on after your fill?

Sorry Leeds. Sorry everyone. Spent the last three days finally getting into the new smaller house. Can I just say ..., food ... What's that?? Haven't eaten next to anything since the fill, one I'm
Exhausted and two,,, moving or going from four bed detached with study and grounds to a two up two down cottage... HELL. Oh well.

I'm at work tomorrow up at 4am for 12hr weekends, so I'll update you all tomorrow xxxx hope your all ok xxxx

So quick update, as I'm manic at work, my full went well. But since having it stress took over and I've barely eaten. Say one small meal if I'm lucky and that meal being a fraction of the size of any meal I've EVER eaten.

Definitely see the difference with a full in the band, my hunger is a lot less. That's a big difference. I didn't think it would make a change but it has, I just dint get hungry at the mo, however the sleep deprivation and stress MAYBE and I'm not saying defo but MAYBE causing that. I don't know where my scales are but I will try and weigh at some point but I'm back at the clinic on June 5th so I'll know then if and how much I've lost.

The rules.... Just a quick thing on the 20/20/20 ... Yes when you have a fill... You defo need to be strict with sticking to those rules, the band talks to you if you eat too fast and my OH and child were like... What's that noise?!? When I tried to eat too much too quickly, bloody hurts too!

Anyway, I gotta rush back to the office to get on but I'll try message if I can stay awake in the train home! God if you all could see the state of me now you'd be laughing like my colleagues, I look like a dead person.... Never mind.

Anyway I hope all my chums are well and dropping lbs like flies .... ;-) xxxx

Soubds like your life is manic Hun!!!! Good for the weight loss(once you find the scales) not great for relaxing tho, soubds like you need a holiday to me !!! Getting up at 4 in the morning? The only time I do that is if I'm going on holiday, I'm horrible if I don't get my 8 hours ! Xxx

I'm sorry I've not been on much, but after moving and the fill and back straight into work life's hit me with another blow- I've only come on here because I feel I can express exactly what I feel and those of you who don't understand because you haven't experienced it , I wouldn't wish it on you at all. So I've had the last couple of days off annual leave been busy and I have two dogue de Bordeaux's ( turner and hooch dogs) my absolute rock was my boy, teddy, we got him at 9 weeks and all I can say, and everyone who met him would say the same, legend. Just one in a million. My absolute pride and joy. If side with him over everyone. My gentle giant. So we have been at the new place for 5 days and then I went with OH on the school run and just before noticed his tummy was swollen and he was trying to make himself sick, I said to my OH in fact argued, this doesn't look good, I'm not happy I bet it's bloat. So my OH say leave him rest he'll be fine. Got back from school run he cane trotting down the garden out his head in my palms and just put all his huge head weight in me , he didn't have the energy to kiss me like he would normally. He then collasped at the back door. Blood starred pouring out of his behind. The bet had been called and they were waiting for me. We both carried him into the car the blood got worse. The surgeon and vets met us out the back and I got to come with him, she confirmed bloat and twisted gut. I opted to try surgery to see if they could save him. When they opened him up the bloat could have been treatable but they pulled his gut and it was black. There was nothing they could save so they phoned me to make the call to let him go.

My heart is broken. I cannot put into words. Nor tell you how empty my soul and life feels. On top of everything else that's been happening I just don't want to function. I know he's not suffering anymore, but he was never meant to leave that way. Not that traumatically. The look in his solemn eyes as I was holding the air into his mouth. His little brown eyes just starred- they focused on me and he closed them a bit- I'll never forget. I just whispered in his ears, I'm here, come in ted, it's ok I'm here. Him lying on the table -Just haunts me. If I could go back 48 hours is sell my soul to the devil to just have a little more time. I know people say it's a pet. But he wanted for nothing. He was there unconditionally unlike us humans who at time can be so very nasty and cruel. There are two times in the day when I feel like it's not real, just before I fall asleep and that split second before I open my eyes. Lady luck has not been kind to me at the moment.

So I'll go on they note. But I just needed to tell the story. I knew he'd break my heart one day, but not right before he reached 7. The only thing I can try to do to help this is know he knew HOW much I loved him. Infact I love him

Sweet dreams teddy bear xxxxx

My boy- 26/06/2007 to 14/05/2014
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• image-406092612.jpg
    image-406092612.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image-1765476007.jpg
    image-1765476007.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2950664674.jpg
    image-2950664674.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3309339720.jpg
    image-3309339720.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 66
  • image-1461273664.jpg
    image-1461273664.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 85
So sorry to read this - losing a pet is so hard. You will grieve and it will take time but eventually you will get through it. Photographs are so precious for memories of our pets and I have a space on my wall for mine. Keep strong xx

Hunnie I have messaged you privately, all I can say us next to our children, our dogs are the most prescious gift of all
I completely feel your pain
Big hugs be kind to yourself and try and take some time out xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this Hun, I have two Maltese (no kids) and they are my absolute world, they keep me going! God only knows how you must be feeling. Sending lots of love and strength xxx :hug99:

Awww Hun so so sorry for your loss it's horrible when you lose a pet as you lovd them so unconditionally x

I can only imagine the pain you are going through I have cried at your post. I have 2 Dalmatians that are my world. I cannot begin to imagine if anything happened to either one of them. I know it's a cliche but time will help. You will always have very special memories and the knowledge that you gave him everything he needed and so much more.

Take care. Xxx

Back