• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Evening All - Hope we are all well and have enjoyed the best night of the week (when we have the whole weekend ahead of us).

Checking in Friday - still been a bit upset today and it's affected my eating - felt a bit sick for most of the day.

Breakfast - skipped
Lunch - yogurt, milk drink
Tea - roasted veg, chicken, chocolate mousse
Supper - pack of McVities mini cookies

Calories 753
Protein 44
Water 1.5 litres

And another hour out walking with the dogs.

Thanks TB - I had a lovely evening with both my girls tonight and instead of enjoying it I just let it reinforce that they will both be gone soon. I need to give myself a kick up the bum and get on with losing weight so I can start of build my own life when they have moved out.

They are going to be so proud of their lovely Mum and you are going to be around for them so much longer for MANY MANY more happy times now because you are taking positive action and good care of you!!!

It will happen weeble - you are doing so well. I do not have children myself but my sister has a daughter and brought her up on her own. When she left home to go to university last year she was in bits for week as she said the house was so empty. A year on and she has fully adjusted. It takes time but you will get there. Try and enjoy the time you have with them now. Have a great weekend.

tranquil x

Cariadtoffee said:
Ah, bless you caz. Not much fun on the liquids is it?
How long til solids? Xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Just three days :) today I had a spoon full or marmite for a different taste

Hello all. It's v quiet on here today. Everyone must be out enjoying the fab sunshine!

Yesterday - not great eating but it was fun and deserved after being pretty good all week I think.

Harvest chewee bar
Quorn mini sausages x 6

Went to a friends bbq and had doritos with gorgeous dip, 1 prawn, 1 veggie homemade burger with cheese INSIDE (divine), no bread, half a banana bbq'd with choc in. And about a flagon of wine...

Xx

Ive not done too well today, i dont think this weather is helping:-

B - 2 mouthfuls of slimfast and mouthful of tea
L - Icelolly
T - 1/4 can of tomato soup
1 bottle of water
1 glass of juice

Walked for about 1 hour.....snail speed.

Just realised what a dummy I am!

So pleased with yesterdays loss, I forgot to log my foods.

Sat 9/4/11

Breakfast - (at work) small banana, apple, 2 x satsumas, 1 x special K cereal bar, these were spread over 8 hours.

Bit naughty before home time, had a bag of chicken flavour crisps - tut tut!

No lunch as it was getting late - so I had a milky coffee.

Tea - slice of toast with small pot of baked beans and small square of light cheese finely grated.

Not sufficient at being bad with crisps this afternoon, I also had my Saturday night treat - a topic, I cut it into thin slices and had it over a couple of hours! Lovely

Usual drinks during the day, tea coffee and juice.

Today Sunday:

Breakfast - 20g of Bran Flakes + 10g Specail K with 50g s/s milk

lunch - 1 x ryvita, 2 x water biscuits, ham, cherry tomatoes

tea - lamb chop (fat chopped off) 1 x small roast potato, carrot and peas, 2 x tsp gravy.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the sunshine. xxx

Love Kat x

Today:

Harvest chewee bar, 92
Quorn sausages x 6, 96
Ww tin salmon, 130
Creme egg mcflurry, 405!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeek.
Salmon fillet, 180?
Tbsp of mashed potato, 100?
Stewed rhubarb

Evening all, today i have eaten

Oatso x 1 with 1% milk
Choc mousse lite
Veg broth soup
Choc mousse lite
Chicken veg stir fry

Dietician today said I must eat lots of crunch leading up to my first fill! Ideas would be greatly recrived! ;) xx

Hi Jo - instead of slider foods like Oatso etc; (that easily slide down
They want you to have things like crunchy cereals i.e bran flakes, special k, shredded wheat, but don`t have them with warm milk, that makes them soggy, but a minimal amount of cold milk.

For lunch, things like ryvitas, crunchy crispbreads or rice cakes, tesco dutch crispbakes are quite nice. With whatever topping you fancy - just watch for fats and calorific value.

For a snack I quite like snack-a-jacks, or a crisp apple (that needs plenty of chewing so it does`nt become stuck), cereal bars....whatever you have has to obviously be well chewed.

Main meals, not really a lot of crunchiness in meat and 2 or 3 veg, I can eat most meats, in fact I hav`nt found any I hav`nt coped with, main criteria is I only have a tiny piece with a meal, cut it into tiny pieces and chew everything well.

Sorry to prattle on so, but hope at least some of the tips help Jo. ;)

Love Kat x

Evening all. I was not sure whether we were supposed to log Saturday and Sundays meals but here goes anyway.

Saturday

Actimel
1 weetabix and skimmed milk sprinkle of splenda
3 coffees throughout the day
fybogel x 2 with water - constipated from taking pain killers on Friday - still suffering:(
beef broth soup
small tub of low fat humus - did not go down well - will not be having that again
tuna minced down with low fat mayonnaise, innards of a jacket potato
muller light yoghurt
water - more than I have managed all week but still not enough

I felt a bit peckish hence the humus snack and the yoghurt

Today
1 fybogel with water
Actimel
1 weetabix and skimmed milk sprinkle of splenda
3 coffees throughout the day
beef and vegetable big soup
1 small chicken breast baked in the oven then blended with blended carrot and swede and gravy
muller light yoghurt
water - not enough

Feel really full - feeling tight restriction but I am a bit stressed having been doing work most of the day and feeling really tired. Will have to have another fybogel before I go to bed:(.

tranquil x

Katkit1 said:
Hi Jo - instead of slider foods like Oatso etc; (that easily slide down
They want you to have things like crunchy cereals i.e bran flakes, special k, shredded wheat, but don`t have them with warm milk, that makes them soggy, but a minimal amount of cold milk.

For lunch, things like ryvitas, crunchy crispbreads or rice cakes, tesco dutch crispbakes are quite nice. With whatever topping you fancy - just watch for fats and calorific value.

For a snack I quite like snack-a-jacks, or a crisp apple (that needs plenty of chewing so it does`nt become stuck), cereal bars....whatever you have has to obviously be well chewed.

Main meals, not really a lot of crunchiness in meat and 2 or 3 veg, I can eat most meats, in fact I hav`nt found any I hav`nt coped with, main criteria is I only have a tiny piece with a meal, cut it into tiny pieces and chew everything well.

Sorry to prattle on so, but hope at least some of the tips help Jo. ;)

Love Kat x

Thanks Kat

I'm so confused at the mo, not making great choices (Chinese tonight) sons 16th! Lots getting stuck and I panic thought nothing would stick till my first fill but most things hurt!! Jo xx

My restrictions been real tight today so havent managed much at all .
Brekkie - Cheesy beans - Managed 3 teaspoons full.
Lunch - Two Hot Wings
Dinner - cheese/sweetcorn/onion in a dressing (didnt manage to keep any of it down & only ate 4 teaspoon size anyway) soz 4 tmi xxx

Fluids

1 pint of nas Squash
1 cuppa Tea
2 small mouthfuls of coffee ( Couldnt manage any more where vomited earlier and this was 2 hours after dinner) How ever I have just managed to have a Vanilla Complan ( 200 mls) was nice but took me a while too drink ( about half hour)

Thanks Kat

I'm so confused at the mo, not making great choices (Chinese tonight) sons 16th! Lots getting stuck and I panic thought nothing would stick till my first fill but most things hurt!! Jo xx

Sounds like you may be enjoying what you are eating a little too much....try slowing down and chew chew chew until whatever is in your mouth is virtually gone to nothing.
I know from experience - that at times when I have forgotten (when I have been in the company of friends or family and been distracted) I have swallowed too quickly and something has got stuck, feels like in the middle of my upper chest. Usually with something bulky like meat, thats why its important to cut it into tiny bites and the chewing becomes 2nd nature.

Its a horrible feeling and at times I have had to bring the item up (sorry tmi) but it may be the only way for you to feel better.

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Im so stupid to think I could eat normally before my first fill! I'm learning the hard way! Thanks for your support ;) x

Jo have you read Mazzas tips? I think it's in the recipe section and has lots of meal ideas. Not everyone needs a fill, you may find that you don't.

CD thank you so much for posting about the Mcflurry, at 405 cals I'll def think twice about having one as I love them. xx

Back