• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

So I went out to this lovely restaurant and guess what, I decided I am going to surprised myself and order fish, nice healthy. Hummmn well guess what, its going to help me loose weight. Good hey!!! WRONG I have bloody food poisoning :'( anyone knows how to flush it out???

Oh mis that's awful! I think maybe just loads of water?
Hope you feel better!x x

Yeah onto my second pint of water xxx

Poor Mis :( anyway maybe it will kick start the weight loss xxx

Exactly, always see it on the bright side

Omg you poor thing! But fb is right...Illness will boost weightloss lol x

:character00238:

But I am Sooooo hungry!

Just replace your fluids Mis and have a Yakult (or something similar). Its good for your bowel if its been a bit stressed. If youre feeling sick have an ice lolly :) x

Mis, hope you are feeling better now xxx

A bit but very hungry and dreading to eat or drink anything more than water...

Had some dry toast and a banana. I am ok, touch wood it carry on xxx thanks for asking :)

Are you sure it was food poisoning Mis - reason I ask was that I had a sickness bug Sunday night through to Monday. I was sick every hour for 24 hours - yuck! There appears to be a bug going around :(

I feel a bit better today but everything still feels really swollen, oh and I havent lost any weight - not eating at all doesnt make we lose any weight.

Glad you are feeling better today too xx

Awww...you poor things :( Its horrible being ill and particularly vomiting with a band. I hope you're both on the mend now XX

Thank you, its not nice being sick at all but a whole different experience with a band - ouch :cry:

No pancakes for me either :(

Well I dont know but that fish did not smell right... that ll teach me to try and be healthy!!! ::p hope you feel better Mazza. Bring on the week end.... me very tired

Arhhhhhhh sometimes this site is Sooooo frustrating!!!!

Just people looking down on the band like its the black cheap and of you have one troy are kind of doomed to fell

Back