• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

I just thought I would announce that.....I'm going swimming tonight. There, now I have to go. Better load up the razor with a new blade, there's alot to get through lol!!

Lol, enjoy Karen!!

Lol...karen! Anyone would think you were a werewolf or something! But I know what you mean....I'm going away next week to Lanzarote and I've got to defuzz this weekend but I'm being brave & waxing it all off myself! (but I don't go anywhere near Tufty with wax!)

I am only doing it the first three days because I am blowing it all out the window today with birthday brownies.... the only think OH can cook but boy I would dive straight in!!!! Yum yum yum :)
I adore cake of any kind...and birthday cake is special and only occasional so enjoy it!
Btw, I can't read your food diary on mfp...is it me or have you made it public yet? x

Mrs pill I have nooo idea how to xxx

Lol...karen! Anyone would think you were a werewolf or something! But I know what you mean....I'm going away next week to Lanzarote and I've got to defuzz this weekend but I'm being brave & waxing it all off myself! (but I don't go anywhere near Tufty with wax!)
Omg you are brave! I have tried waxing strips but my leg hair is so wiry that they didn't come out. Years ago I bought a sugaring kit and tried that on my legs...omg never again, it actually bruised my legs! lol at Tufty!

OK I am now giving up any hope of eating chicken again. I tried it tonight - cooked as soft as I could get it chewed it to death and was violently ill.

I am going to take a few days to look at everything again. I need to find some way of coming to terms with all of this. Anybody got any ideas:confused:?

tranquil x

have you tried those cook in the bag sauces? (so juicy)? made mine really moist and the but of sauce may help?! X

It must be the weekend for de fuzzing, I'm getting waxed tomorrow too. Also having some nice minx toes :D

TB, have you tried quorn? its easy to eat / digest, you could try substituting with that x

I'm having Minx toes too!! Which ones are you getting? I'm getting the silver ones...love 'em!

I just had to Google what Minx toes are. Is that sad or what?

I'm having Minx toes too!! Which ones are you getting? I'm getting the silver ones...love 'em!

Not sure yet, at the moment I have red, gold and silver leopards :D

I do like some flowery ones I saw last time too, oh and zebra lol x

I had a voucher to get minxed as a birthday pressie, I'm a bit of a flip flop queen minute the sun comes out do thought I'd wait and go in April then I'll be able to show them off :)

Now that's so true Karen :) my head hurt Sooooo bad.4 glasses of wine as dinner is NOT a good idea. Oh well of to brunch with the girls :) love bday week end. Have a great week end everyone xxx

Is it your birthday Mis? If so Happy Birthday xxx
I'm off to a birthday party tomorrow in Glasgow- will be floating in champagne I fear, so I've been really good today and burnt off 700 cals at the gym! Lets hope it helps!

It was on thursday but I like stretching the celebration :) 700 calories that's amazing xxx well done

Tjankyou Mis...but knowing me I'll put on weight with alcohol 2mrw!
Have tried to attach photo of Minxy toes...

ForumRunner_20120303_193332.jpg

Back