• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banding on NHS in the North West

Linda ((hugs)) the strength will come from within you. It always does. you are much stronger than you give yourself credit for and whatever happens, know you can handle it.

Think of all the things you have handled in the past, I'm sure before any one of those if someone had told you what was going to happen you'd have said noooo it's too much but you came through it and you handled it. This is just another event in life.

It is natural to feel nervous, but feeling stressed is a choice. Accept the nerves and know that no matter what happens, YOU CAN HANDLE IT

you know everyone's here for you x

Linda ((hugs)) the strength will come from within you. It always does. you are much stronger than you give yourself credit for and whatever happens, know you can handle it.

Think of all the things you have handled in the past, I'm sure before any one of those if someone had told you what was going to happen you'd have said noooo it's too much but you came through it and you handled it. This is just another event in life.

It is natural to feel nervous, but feeling stressed is a choice. Accept the nerves and know that no matter what happens, YOU CAN HANDLE IT

you know everyone's here for you x

Thanks Shell I cannot concentrate on anything else just now and feel selfish that I am not offering my support to the folks on here my heart is with each and everyone because I know what it feels like to want to be slimmer and healthier... Linda XX

don't be daft when you're post op you can help out people to your heart's content but right now you need to concentrate on you, and there is nothing selfish about that.

I hate myself.....had to come home from work on my break to have a shower because I stink of sweat..........I have to have clean clothes on because the sweaty ones made me look like I was wearing a sack.....I am forcing back the tears that wont stay back for long.....I cannot carry on like this......a woman in work wanted the heating on and because she did not get it on for long she is annoyed with me....I CANNOT wear anything less for work whereas she CAN put a jumper on.........I have had enough they better do something for me on friday because I just dont know what I will do......oh and here come the tears

:hug99: Linda, sorry to hear you are feeling so bad.

Why don't we try to come up with a solution to your problem at work? would that help?

Shel

:hug99: Linda, sorry to hear you are feeling so bad.

Why don't we try to come up with a solution to your problem at work? would that help?

Shel

Hi Shel I know if I felt confident in myself how I look and can dress I would not tolerate these people. I have such a downer on myself its easy to become the victim. I know when I feel good about myself there is absolutely no stopping me, I wish I could wave a magic wand - I use to be so confident, still have odd little glimpses of it but not enough to get me through day after day...it helped me to get it off my chest I returned to work and kept my head down. I was informed that the woman had PMT but I never kick others when I am down I beat myself up if you know what I mean.....roll on friday I wish the doc could see the way I was at lunch time.....thanks again for your unwavering support.....Linda x

Will keep everything crossed for Friday for you. Stay focussed and keep planning what to tell the doctor so that he understands how you feel.

Love the avatar Linda!! (but then I am cat mad!) Friday will come round soon enough - you have been so patient - your time is coming xx

Thanks shell/Alliecat

The pic is Charlie one of my five babies and they are all spoilt rotten. If I get the banding he will suffer as I am back and forth to the fridge and he follows bless....just had a nice bath and going to settle down and relax watching x factor tomorrow is another day and one step closer to friday....thanks girls....Linda x

hence the name charliegirl?? He is very handsome indeed - my sister has two gorgeous gingers and I have a tortie - all spoilt rotten as you say. Enjoy x factor x

Spot on alliecat, despite him being a boy I adapted it. He is headstrong, loving, annoying and greedy just like me really! xx

Linda sorry to hear you have had such a bad day. Im 18stone and a size 26 i can sweat for england but witht the help of my mum roll on antipersperant deodrant in all my nooks and crannies particually at the tops of my legs under my boobs and on my waist i usually manage to stay in i set of clothing for the whole day and have been known with jumpers to get a couple of days from them. i also give my back a spray of sure non perfumed antipersperant. I wear cotton knickers (sloggies) and cotton tops and pants. A few tops that i have that arn't cotton i keep for special occasions like going out in the eve where im only going to be in them for a few hours. As much as i hate wearing clothing in bed i find it much better and wake less sweaty if i have knickers and a t shirt on as well. Also on the few occasions i wear a skirt i rub mum roll on all over the tops of my legs and have no chaffing.
One of the things my GP did check when he saw how sweaty i was was my bloods for diabities.
I know it feels horried but hopefully this will help in meantime.
HC

Linda sorry to hear you have had such a bad day. Im 18stone and a size 26 i can sweat for england but witht the help of my mum roll on antipersperant deodrant in all my nooks and crannies particually at the tops of my legs under my boobs and on my waist i usually manage to stay in i set of clothing for the whole day and have been known with jumpers to get a couple of days from them. i also give my back a spray of sure non perfumed antipersperant. I wear cotton knickers (sloggies) and cotton tops and pants. A few tops that i have that arn't cotton i keep for special occasions like going out in the eve where im only going to be in them for a few hours. As much as i hate wearing clothing in bed i find it much better and wake less sweaty if i have knickers and a t shirt on as well. Also on the few occasions i wear a skirt i rub mum roll on all over the tops of my legs and have no chaffing.
One of the things my GP did check when he saw how sweaty i was was my bloods for diabities.
I know it feels horried but hopefully this will help in meantime.
HC

Thanks HC, it ruins so many things for me. Tonight is the first time I have actually felt cold! Its a lovely feeling, where I work they are very quick to isolate you if you dont fit the norm....my day has ended on a higher note and I am now off to bed got a 5.30am start :( .... only 5 more full days to my appointment....the doc may find something in all my tests as they are trained on that side of things so fingers crossed and thanks for sharing with me...Linda x

Hi Linda,
I'm so sorry that I haven't been on for while, did you get my pm?
How are you doing today? only 5 more days to your appt I bet you can't wait?
Don't let the the staff at work grind you down, it's easy for me to say but hold your head up high and rise above them because you're a millions times better than them, believe me.
Remember I'm here for you, take care and sending you lots ad lots of hugs
Trina xxxx

Back