• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been out tonight and counted down the minutes till home time!

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya been out tonight with friends, not been out for ages, but all i can say is i cant wait to have my bypass and enjoy my life, i have no confidence and hated going out tonight, wanted to come home as feel being over weight people are different towards you am so unhappy with the way i look, roll on my surgery date, i know it wont be easy but am committed and cant wait x

Aw babe I have spent over 20 years avoiding social occasions and cameras for the same reason so I know where you are coming from although my friends say Im being daft. You have taken control and heres your commitment will help you party though Christmas 2011 in a gorgeous frock feeling much better and with a few stone off!

Best of luck x

Yup, I can totally relate to what you are saying. Fingers crossed you get your op soon xx

I too feel your pain.. not for long though we are on the right path and will soon be feeling great about ourselves. Hang on in there x

It will happen quickly once you have surgery trust me!From day one you start reowning your life,confidence will soar,you are reborn.At just 12 weeks out and 3st down I went to a family'do',in size 18 pants and a close fitting size 16 top.No cardigan/jacket for me,just walked right in!People say the happiness is evident on my face,people I meet in the street say stuff like you seem so different.Well yes its me but the happy one thats been in hiding behind huge black clothes for years.Why do we think if its black being a size 26 wont matter?Good luck to you all,I cant wait for you to feel as I do today at 4.5st down and only 16 weeks out.Its truly life changing.Maz x

Bouncy is right. You reclaim your identity as a person and your life changes forever. Your time is coming. Brace yourself xx

Try to put how you felt last night behind you now. Soon it will be very different.
Lynne x

Thanks everyone, i know wont be too long hopefully now, am not that good at waiting lol, you all are such lovely ladies and such a great support dont know what i would do with out you - thank you xxxx

Back