• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and 4months in progress. *photos*

bexmoss86

me1.jpg

I cant really see much of a difference yet but I promised I would do these for posterity!

Hi!

Well I can see a difference!!

Especially around your face- It is where i lose it too...eventually our boobies will shrink!

Well done chick, you are doing an amazing job.
How have you been since your last fill?

Take Care, Coralie :)

Hi!

Well I can see a difference!!

Especially around your face- It is where i lose it too...eventually our boobies will shrink!

Well done chick, you are doing an amazing job.
How have you been since your last fill?

Take Care, Coralie :)

Heyyya

Thanks! I think i've been thinking with the 'ol fat head!

Ive been great since fill. Still on liquids until tomorrow. I could murder something crunchy!

Hope you are alright, and good luck with the Wendy appt. xx

i can see a huge difference hun your face is slimmer your shoulders and tummy area are much smaller you are doing really well. Well done keep up the good work. xxx

Thank you! and congrats on the milk diet losses in your sig! Its hard but worth it!

well done hun, you are looking fab:D:D

Bex, great photos and there is a HUGE difference, well done you! It's hard to notice it yourself so you'll just have to trust us on this!! :D

Cuppa xx

I can TOTALLY see the difference, in your tummy and your face. Cuppa is right, we never notice in in ourselves. But you WILL! Are you feeling lighter on your feet?

You look amazing! There is such a huge difference.

Back