• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Progress photos - 70lbs gone!

Well done Lizzie - you must be thrilled. This is what its all about! xx

oh wow Lizzie you look stunning and only 13 weeks in from the operation, gives me hope now. I hope i look as good as you do, well done hun keep it up

It'll be you before you know it! I can't believe how quickly this time has gone.
Lx

Well done Lizzie - you must be thrilled. This is what its all about! xx

Thanks, Zeta - how are you feeling so close to your date?
Lx

I bet your little fingers are aching:8855: with all your lovely reply`s. Its sal`s turn now get her to put some Inspirations on and markelsie we all had our op on the same day;) and theres only me and you so far:flirt2: who has done it take care Lizzie Gail.xxx

Haven't seen Markelsie on here for a bit. Love to you, Fabulous Gail!
Lxxx

You look amazing Lizzie. Well done hun xx

Looking good! Good for you, you are doing so well x

Congratulations on your 70lb loss that is brilliant. You look great on your photos I think it is a great way to see your weight loss. I think I will do it even though I hate having my picture taken.

Congratulations LIZZIEBEE you look fantastic a big well done to you xx

Thank you so much - you're doing amazingly well! Hope you're all recovered now.
Lx

Get you, you little minx :flirt2:

Oh a Mixman Minx! Thank you! Lx

You look amazing Lizzie. Well done hun xx

Thanks, Sam - you look fab too and so well so soon after your op.
Lx

Looking good! Good for you, you are doing so well x

Well, with inspiration like you it is much easier! You're doing fabulously!
Lx

Congratulations on your 70lb loss that is brilliant. You look great on your photos I think it is a great way to see your weight loss. I think I will do it even though I hate having my picture taken.

Thank you - I wasn't keen either but I quite like it now! I hope you don't have too long to wait.
Lx

Hi Lizzie
Wow that is a fantastic weight loss good on you girl , keep up the good work you are looking fantastic .Take care
Margaret xx

Thank you, Margaret! You take care too, lovely lady!
Lx

Lizzie, you look great hunny!!! And since I have seen your lovely face in person I can say those photos don't do you justice. The changes in you are amazing already, you'll be at goal in no time and looking FAB!!!

Nic:D

You are looking good Lizzie!! Well done to you and keep up the hard workxx

Thanks, Gaynor! You're almost halfway there! Way to go!
Lx

Lizzie, you look great hunny!!! And since I have seen your lovely face in person I can say those photos don't do you justice. The changes in you are amazing already, you'll be at goal in no time and looking FAB!!!

Nic:D

Awww thanks, Nic, not just for the comments but for the meets and the heaps of advice. I just love that photo of you and Mr PG! Hilarious!

Lx

whit woo you look fab i love looking at progress photos its amazing on the changes it can make .
im going to start taking donations of £10 soon lol for my funds.
look forward to seeing you again
kerry

whit woo you look fab i love looking at progress photos its amazing on the changes it can make .
im going to start taking donations of £10 soon lol for my funds.
look forward to seeing you again
kerry

Thanks, Kerry - I think Gail would volunteer to be your project fundraiser! Remember to get a bag of sugar in your bra! ;););)

Looking forward to seeing you too.

Lx

You look amazing!!! Well done and congratulations on the 70lb loss!!!

I agree that photos are teh bestg way to keep a record and are very motivating not just to you but to others.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back