• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and 4months in progress. *photos*

Well done on your success.

I've been having issues with my pre op diet but you pics have revitalised my determination.

Can't wait to get fitted and I can't believe its just round the corner

Well done, great going x

WOW - You look great hun. Well done x

WOW!! well done Bex. you look fantastic hun. I can totally see the difference. Keep posting. Its an inspiration for pre-ops like me.

Hi Bex :)

Wow! I had to post and say what a change you can already see in your pictures, especially your face and tum as other people have said.

Looking forward to seeing the next instalment of photos and huge congratulations for your achievement so far,

Isis x :)

Hey there,
Your looking so much better just look at the way your top hangs differntly on you.
keep up the good work ;o) x x

I think you look amazing!!! Well done you are doing so well and if I do as well I will be very happy x

Wow Bex, you can really see it on your face and tum, your top hangs much lower now. Well done! x

Hi Bex you look really good, vast difference . Wonderful to see

Hey the pictures are brilliant! I can so see a difference i am amazed you can't! What a good idea to wear the same clothes for the pics. I am 3 weeks post op and was feeling a bit deflated but your pics have made me think how i can look in a few months and egged me on to achieve the same! So thanks for that! Well done it is not such an easy journey as you imagine it to be!

well done i can realy see the difference im slow but sure on my band i had it very similar times to you and on average ive lost 2lbs a week to which im pleased with but i totally agree with you who ever said weight loss surgery is easy needs to be shot to me its like a diet that hopefully once the weight is lost you dont gain it back again! keep up the good work you look fab!!

Back