• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Progress photos - 70lbs gone!

Congratulations!!!
70lbs gone forever!!!
Well done!
You look Great!!!

Thank you so much! Examples like you, foxy F-G-S, to follow gives real incentive! You look absolutely beautiful!

Lx

You look amazing!!! Well done and congratulations on the 70lb loss!!!

I agree that photos are teh bestg way to keep a record and are very motivating not just to you but to others.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Sue! I (now) agree! I was quite camera shy when at my biggest but taking these photos has cured the fear! A way to go yet but feel much better already!

Lx

WOW you look amazing and what a huge difference in such a small time! Well done, what an inspiration, people like you make me so excited to have the op :) xxx

WOW you look amazing and what a huge difference in such a small time! Well done, what an inspiration, people like you make me so excited to have the op :) xxx

Thank you so much! The waiting is torture - I hope you get your date soon!

Lx

well done lizzie! bikini next summer!!!!!!!!

well done lizzie! bikini next summer!!!!!!!!

Ooooo :eek: - thanks Lisa, maybe after my body lift! LOL

Lx

Marvelous!! A real achievement...well done you!

Thank you, it does feel good.Hope you're feeling ok.

Lx

Well done Lizzie you look amazing!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks, Mini, couldn't have done it without the support on your fab site!

Lx

You look fantastic, well done on that fabulous weight loss! I can't wait to join the loser's bench.

Thank you, it will be your turn before you know it! This next will seem to drag but it will be your op time in no time!

Lx

Count me in Kerry, I will start the donation with a crisp £10.00 note, Gail.x;)
whit woo you look fab i love looking at progress photos its amazing on the changes it can make .
im going to start taking donations of £10 soon lol for my funds.
look forward to seeing you again
kerry

Well done, it's photo's like these that are giving me the extra encouragement I need to battle with the PCT for funding xxx

OMG Lizzie, WOW. You look incredible hun. Well done x

Back