• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after, roughly 12 stone loss

MissDiet

Come on lbs!!!
So I've not been on for a while. But figured I should share my success :)

BEFOREANDAFTErv2_zps2c7c8d8b.jpg.html

you look amazing!!! Congrats to you!

Gorgeous and I love your spotty dress!

You look wonderful!! Well done xx

Wow, you look fantastic, this is exactly why l love this site, l have my bypass in 3 weeks and am a bit nervous and emotional at the moment, just seeing your picture makes it all worth while.

Hiya Sam, you gorgeous girl :D so happy for you, sweetpea & hope your lovely piccie inspires some of our newbie pre opers, mwah xxx

OMG you look amazing! That dress is gorgeous too!

One thing I long to do - wear a dress!

wow

aww thank you ladies!! I am really proud of myself. I've still got a battle in front of me, another 4 stone to go maybe and corrective surgery on the skin etc.

H12 - It really will be the best thing you have ever done for yourself! You wont look back.

I'm just chuffed I can finally wear the clothes and look the person I want to be. I live 1950's gear, where boobs and waists rocked and were adored. I now have saggy boobies with a nipple on the end lol, but hey, thats what a good bra is for!

Keep going ladies, you all inspired me to go with the surgery! xxx

You look fabulous! I too adore the 50's look and I have a stunning dress waiting for me when I lose another stone or so. I purposefully bought it a couple of sizes too small to motivate me to slim into it :)
It's lovely when we're finally able to express ourselves through the clothes that we wear, instead of all being poster girls for a certain plus size store!
I too have the saggy, wrinkly boobs saga but I have some great underwear that deals with those problems, so at least in clothes I can look and feel great lol

Thank you for sharing what an inspiration you are WOW you truely do look amazing and so happy :)

Seriously Beautiful!!! You look fantastic and are inspiring to me I have my surgery July 18th and your pics really show me what can be accomplished :) thanks!!

Back