• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after, roughly 12 stone loss

I don't know how I missed this but ..... WOW!! Well done You look stunning and the dress is gorgeous too... Amazing :)

thank you everyone for your amazing comments! They really do give me a buzz! I cant wait to be 100% done but im certainly happier now :). Im off to the Doc's later today about a lump on my breast. Im trying to think positive, either way its a boob job on the cards... (hope no-one thinks im disrespectful saying that)

Your weight loss is amazing!
Good luck at the docs,

you look great.congratulations on your brill weight loss.it must feel great to buy tiny little dresses exciting

Hope it's nothing sinister lovely.

OK OK OK Times up. Great fun but now you need to come clean. Just be honest and tell the truth and we'll still be able to give you support, carry on with this cock and bull story and you will see a feeding frenzy develop

Just tell us who the fat lady is in the two pictures and show us a real picture of you xxx. ;) ;) ;)

thank you everyone for your amazing comments! They really do give me a buzz! I cant wait to be 100% done but im certainly happier now :). Im off to the Doc's later today about a lump on my breast. Im trying to think positive, either way its a boob job on the cards... (hope no-one thinks im disrespectful saying that)

Are you kidding? The only way to treat cancer is with contempt. Yes of course treating cancer patients (Apart from me :) ) with anything other than total respect ( Unless they behave badly and deserve a kicking ) is another matter, but don't worry about your post. Have you had any consultation/results back yet?

We understand if you feel like not posting for a while, but just want to make sure you're ok

nevermind

Last edited:
Are you kidding? The only way to treat cancer is with contempt. Yes of course treating cancer patients (Apart from me :) ) with anything other than total respect ( Unless they behave badly and deserve a kicking ) is another matter, but don't worry about your post. Have you had any consultation/results back yet?

We understand if you feel like not posting for a while, but just want to make sure you're ok

Sorry only just seen the multi-quote tab, hence this second post.

They don't think its cancer - thankfully! Could do with not extending the families history any further. I had thoughts it was like a cancer of the nipple, but they think its something else. So was given some cream and told to come back in 2 weeks, so it went down, then its come up again. Think I'll be going back, as I said, cancer is far too free flowing in my blood line!

Apologies for not posting in a while, I've got a new job and just applied for a house so its all been go!

All the best with the house and thankfully its good news that the lump is not cancerous.x

Back