• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Belly up op 

oh goodness what a journey you have been through, im so grateful for you putting your story on it makes us pre ops thing that yes sometimes things do and can go wrong. i hope things turn around for you soon and the next op helps fix some of your problems.

take care

I hope your health improves and the quality of your life goes from strength to strength...

Wishing you well and hoping you have a great 43rd birthday celebration xx

This made you cry typing your story and it made me cry reading it. What a brave fella you are Scott. Thankyou for sharing you nightmare and really hope you're well on the road to a good recovery. I know its no consolation with everything thats happened but enjoy your life now because this truly has been another chance for you. You've made it, so please don't let it ruin your chances of happiness while trying to get some answers. xxx

Just off to theatre now and surgeons say 75% success mainly infection and possibly nicking bowel and leaving a hole which can put me back to start, I'm pretty worried tbh and scarred tbh, So if I don't post hf gl and yes I would have bypass again.

Good luck Scott... we're all thinking of you and wishing you well for a ful recovery xx

WOW what a journey you are on - I really hope you manage to get out an enjoy your birthday hun (hugs)

Best of Luck Scotty - sent friend requests through to you.

OMG, what a horrendous time you have had,

Really hope things start to get better for you now and the lastest op went smoothly for you.

Massive hugs and get well hugs too

xx

Oh my God what an awful story, if I had read that before I think I would have backed out of surgery!

I'm*so*sore*it's*killing*me*6*hour*op*and*three*big*wounds*and*another*skin*graft*feels*like*mike*Tyson*has*body*shot*me**and tired

huggs to you Scott x

Back