• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Belly up op 

I want to say something but really am lost for words.

Your story really does show what a risky operation this is, and it should be made more public that life can be lost and that serious complications can be had.

I wish you all my love and hope that your successful in your compensation claim.

Scott..i have just read about your journey so far, wishing you well for the future its awful what you have been through and very brave of you to post about it.
You must be a very strong person stay strong thinking of you xx

knuffelplaatje016.gif

wow! i cant believe my eyes looking at them pics thats awfull - im pretty scared now! hope your well on the road to recovery if you need to chat anytime just giv us a shout x heres a load of healing hugs ---:hug99::hug99::hug99:get well soon x

Hi Scott, I have just read your story, but I think alot of the posts are old now, please drop in and up date as to where you are at now, how are you?

Hugs

well due to see surgeon today and by all accounts there looking to open sides up again and go through the pigskin op all over again as i had the end of may, so another 3 to 4 weeks in hospital during october might be lucky and be available to enjoy this christmas just have to see if the stitches stay closed this time, the hernia is back to about 8 inches gaping open again like a very large grapefruit on my tum and having nurses dress it every day is getting me down a little tbh :(

Hi Scott

I have just been reading what you have been through. Im honestly lost for words and to hear that there is more to come no wonder its getting you down.

Take care and keep us all posted! x

Wow... again lost for words Scott. I hope the appointment goes well later for you. Its hard for people to say not to be down when you are today. Sending lots of luv and luck for later Scott. x

Im not suprised you feel down! It must be such a struggle for you every day, I hope they sort you out once and for all this time. Good luck X

:)Hi Scott,
Sorry to hear things are still very distressing-
I hope you have a useful meeting with your surgeon today-
thanks for keeping us updated

The new plan is to open sides then pull middle together and try some splints on sides to stop the holes closing too fast and putting pressure on centre stitches to stop popping open again, end october i go in hosp then twice more again i reckon next year :(

Scott, I'm really sorry you've had & are continuing to have such a bad time. I sincerely hope you'll be close to recovery after your next op.

Take care

Scott it really is hard to know what to say to you. You've had such a terrible time and it's ongoing. Poor you. What a brave person you are.
I hope very much that the next phase goes better for you.

Back