• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Biggest loser

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Is anyone else watching this?? I remember watching this last yr crying through every episode because I could really relate to nearly everyone on there, this year I feel so lucky to b 10 stone lighter but still find myself feeling emotional bcus I know how it feels to feel the way these contestants do :-( I love the last show to see how well they've all done xx

Is anyone else watching this?? I remember watching this last yr crying through every episode because I could really relate to nearly everyone on there, this year I feel so lucky to b 10 stone lighter but still find myself feeling emotional bcus I know how it feels to feel the way these contestants do :-( I love the last show to see how well they've all done xx
Hi Laura :)
I've not put it on for exactly the same reason of blubbering through each episode! And yes it is wonderful to see the last show xx

yeah im watching, just mad a post myself lol xxx

I would think that quite a lot of people can relate to this program definitely pulls at some peoples hearts strings

BlueDiamond said:
I would think that quite a lot of people can relate to this program definitely pulls at some peoples hearts strings

It really does I sob through most episodes. Already I have a favourite I hope the chap that's 32 stone wins although they all deserve it to put them selves through the hard work!!! I'm sweating just watching lol, o well gym at 9 in the morning I'll think of them wen I feel it's too hard x

I'm watching it too and it's really different watching it now that I've lost 7 stone. Am hoping it will inspire me to exercise more.
I wonder if they will make any tribute to Angie Dowds at the end of the programme?

yorkiegal said:
I'm watching it too and it's really different watching it now that I've lost 7 stone. Am hoping it will inspire me to exercise more.
I wonder if they will make any tribute to Angie Dowds at the end of the programme?

Who was Angie dowds?? The old gym instructor?? Xx

Omg just read about her I didn't realize how very sad x

I'm not keen on the uk version but live the US one. Does anyone know when the new series of that starts? Did anyone see the show on Sky One last night called Obese - a year to change my life or something. The woman on it lost 9 stones in a year and was running 5k when about 16 stone. The American guy on it was absolutely gorgeous ;)

oh the irony of it being sponsored by Subway. I bet their 'low fat' sandwiches are still more calories than we eat in a day.

Those 1st 8lbs losses? In how long are they? Surely not a week? that would be impossible, no?

The Chopster said:
I'm not keen on the uk version but live the US one. Does anyone know when the new series of that starts? Did anyone see the show on Sky One last night called Obese - a year to change my life or something. The woman on it lost 9 stones in a year and was running 5k when about 16 stone. The American guy on it was absolutely gorgeous ;)

Yes I watched it...it was really good and even better with that yummy trainer !

Series ten started on Sky Living tonight at 8pm. You didn't miss much though as they are still at the point where they are just picking contestants. We don't have the final line up yet.

The Chopster said:

Aww missed it I'm sure it b on again and not sure wen the US one starts sorry but I'll look out for it x

Those 1st 8lbs losses? In how long are they? Surely not a week? that would be impossible, no?

It's not realistic. They will have stuffed themselves the day of their first weigh in to make the numbers seem better a week later.

yorkiegal said:
oh the irony of it being sponsored by Subway. I bet their 'low fat' sandwiches are still more calories than we eat in a day.

I know yea lol u gotta laugh ain't ya x

Back