• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

*****Boom***** Pre operation date arrived

beepbeepcat

whoop! It's arrived my Pre Operation date is the 5th November two weeks today. Talk about excited.....My mind is working overtime "Is my operation going to be in November?" "It could be!".

I called my manager asking to see her as It's time to explain to her and deputy manager what's been going on and why. Does it sound stupid that I've written down what I want yo say? I just didnt want it all to come out mixed up or sounding an easy way out and I don't want to feel judged.

Hoping that at last I may get a date when I go in on the 5th....

Good luck with it all, soon be on the losers bench xx

First off great news you must be soo excited!
Next it its a bug thing your about to tell your management team so yes, its not a bad idea to write it down if only to get it straight in your head give them the facts like how much time you may need off post recovery for when you return to work
follow up appointments
do you plan to tell others at work or just your management team?

Just management however we have a small workforce so will say I'm having an operation for serious reflux

Where are you in the country?
I started tier three in January completed in July paperwork went missing however saw the consultant 9th October, pre operation assessment on the 5th November and hopefully will be given a date

For tier three weight loss program?

My GP said no tier 3 as my weight is very high and I have tried various diets and medications over the last 10 years. Had full blood work done to go along with the referral.About 5 weeks after the referral I got a long questionnaire from the hospital to complete sent that back and now playing the waiting game ( this is the first time I've said anything to anyone aside from my gp very freeing feeling)

whoop! It's arrived my Pre Operation date is the 5th November two weeks today. Talk about excited.....My mind is working overtime "Is my operation going to be in November?" "It could be!".

I called my manager asking to see her as It's time to explain to her and deputy manager what's been going on and why. Does it sound stupid that I've written down what I want yo say? I just didnt want it all to come out mixed up or sounding an easy way out and I don't want to feel judged.

Hoping that at last I may get a date when I go in on the 5th....

Great News, You'll be joining us post op in no time

My GP said no tier 3 as my weight is very high and I have tried various diets and medications over the last 10 years. Had full blood work done to go along with the referral.About 5 weeks after the referral I got a long questionnaire from the hospital to complete sent that back and now playing the waiting game ( this is the first time I've said anything to anyone aside from my gp very freeing feeling)

Welcome to the forum, Meltious. You'll find great support on here, lots of luck on your WLS journey.

I know it's easy said but I know how your feeling and for me like you I feel relief and freedom to ask on here silly questions too. I live in a fairly small community just outside Bournemouth and everyone thinks they know you and has an opinion I've been the fat bi**h for many years. Wanted to ride a bike to start loosing but had comments about flattening the tyres. I've had people shout out of car window "fat bit*h" before when collecting my children from school. When I went out for the day with my husband four anniversary two years ago I had two blokes commenting on my weight it was the most awful day just wanted to cry. I wish you good luck on your weight loss journey my lovely x

Next Thursday!!

Back