• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Britains Fattest Man

hsmel

Oooh its my surgeon the lovely Mr. Shaw Somers!!

Poor guy, I wish I lived closer to him so I could go and give him a hug.

It is a bit sad isnt it - poor bloke. Interested to see how it all pans out for him.

I feel quite upset for him! I'm glad he made it through the op!

God shaw Somers I am in lust, love everything Mmmm Mmmm he's a beauty xxxxxx

Gosh he still looks like he can eat quite a lot looking at what was on his plate six months post op - the rice and chicken stuff! I could only manage perhaps less than a quarter of that portion. He seems to be doing well though.

Kelly he's mine (oops sorry Mary and I share him!!) He is gorgeous in the flesh too and sooooooo nice with it.

I though his plate looked rather full considering what I've read from you lovely peeps - did he manage to eat it all tho' ?? Maybe a full plate from habit ?

Iam gutted. I started to watch it then hubby came in to see the cricket. Does anyone know if it will be repeated and when? I'll have to save up for a tv/dvd recorder.

Rebirthxx

I though his plate looked rather full considering what I've read from you lovely peeps - did he manage to eat it all tho' ?? Maybe a full plate from habit ?

Dont know as they did not show it all - but said he was eating 1200 calories a day. Suppose he was so huge he probably could have more? Not sure tbh!! I can eat VERY little not that I am complaining.:D

Rebirth its on CH4 plus l now but that doesnt help if hubby still watching the cricket!! Not sure if it will be repeated but I am sure it will be. Wonder if it might be on iplayer to watch via computer?

Well done Jint!! You found it on the computer . .

I have wept tears for this guy over the last hour...
but it was nice to see a positive side of WLS on TV.
I want to wish the guy all the best..

i just cant understand why he hasnt done something about it before now and waiting till he was 57 stone to get summat done about it.
dont get me wrong i did feel sorry for him but i am 24 stone and cannot cope as i am - y the hell didnt he shout for help at my size why has it took for him to get that big before doing something about it? and why is he still having butter on his toast?
i am intrigued to find out what happened next

theres a programme on sky1 next about a 200kg kid - thaught id let you know x

seems to be alot of these programs showing lately doesnt there

I've also shed some tears while watching this. Very close to home emotionally! I wish him all the very best!!

I wish Paul all the best. I did wonder though at the end, whether he was in danger of becoming psychologically dependent to the wheelchair. I think making the transition from patient to independent man is going to be a hugely scary prospect for him after so many years of having full time carers. The more weight he loses the more pressure he will come under to find a job etc.

On other forums I've read a lot of vitriol about how he made his mum remortgage the house and then spent it on food. He also has a criminal conviction for stealing money from post when he was a postman.

Addiction makes you do horrible things. I was fired from my first job because I was stealing the chocolate they sold in the shop. Couldn't resist it and felt so guilty and it's haunted me ever since. I really hope Paul's family are able to forgive him in the future.

Back