• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Britains Fattest Man

Julie, so many people feel the same way as your family member but not many would be as insensitive as to say it to someone who has had WLS. I find a lot of people who have a bit of a weight problem are the same, I think they think they arent as bad as "morbidly obese" people just because they arent as big! Ignorance plays a massive part in it all....Im sure you are "educating" the culprit ;) XX

Oh dear, thats not good! I dont know what to say really, its made me cross though :mad:

I think he should just be thankful hes got the surgery now and let the past go....he is just going to get himself into a world of pain!! XX

He could campaign in his own right for help for obesity without suing! Especially since he's got the headlines. He could do a world of good and put something back without resoting to legislation.
Since he doesn't seem to be vey emotionally intelligent, I wonder if he's being manipulated by main-chance lawyers?

this could be a media fuelled thing to just kick the poor guy further down..!!!(and put WLS and NHS in a bad light again)

i felt sorry for his weight problem but wasnt fussed in general with him i think he become dependant on care and needs to man up a bit and try harder with movement etc but i wish him well

i think it might be a media thing as the NHS spokesman said they havent heard from him yet so it would be wrong to speculate. i think if he was sueing the nhs then im sure they be the 1st ppl he would tell?

its on now for any1 who missed it on channel 4

Iam gutted. I started to watch it then hubby came in to see the cricket. Does anyone know if it will be repeated and when? I'll have to save up for a tv/dvd recorder.

Rebirthxx

you can watch this by going to itv player

haha i still remember having my first consultation with Shaw Somers and my mum went with me....i will never forget it....i'd had my parents watching Fat Doctor for a while so they knew more about the op and reasons etc and she went into his office with me and said to him "you much nicer than on tv aren't you"

hahahaha

haha i still remember having my first consultation with Shaw Somers and my mum went with me....i will never forget it....i'd had my parents watching Fat Doctor for a while so they knew more about the op and reasons etc and she went into his office with me and said to him "you much nicer than on tv aren't you"

hahahaha

ROFL - haha - and is he?

Back