• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bumpy few months ahead.....literally

:woohoo: Congratulations to you both, that's brilliant news xxx

JO28172 said:
Well I've tried to contain it, but if I don't tell someone I'm gonna burst! IM PREGNANT! Eek :)

So from two weeks ago when it was just me I'm now planning a small wedding and the arrival of a little one....how busy am I going to be! We are both overjoyed, having stopped contraception in June when I hit goal, it's not taken long at all....! I'd always kept by bf waiting by saying not until I'm thin lol. So I've been here twice before having got 2 teenage girls, be interesting to see how I cope this time around.....oh for the joys of second relationships hey! I'm sure my mum will had her bit when she knows, about me being 40 etc etc but whatever!
So now looks like we have a wedding on 27th dec followed by a baby early June......and relax :D

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Congrats to you both,big year ahead for the pair of you x

Congrats! So pleased for you - what a lovely way to top up what has been such a great year for you!

Are we invited?:p

Yvessa said:
Congrats! So pleased for you - what a lovely way to top up what has been such a great year for you!

Are we invited?:p

Yvessa if you really want to head back north then the pub door will be open lol :D
Thankyou all....been nice to offload my little secret! Can't see me waiting to 3mths, I'm such a blabber mouth! Gag me please :D

So many Congrats to both of you hope everything goes well.

Wonderful news about both wedding and baby :) Congrat's x

Let me add mine too. All the very best for the coming months Jo, and to your teenagers and other half. It's wonderful news.

Aww congratulations to you both. Wonderful news xxx

Thx all x

Aww how lovely congratulations xx my anniversary is 27th December to my second hubby and don't regret it one bit xxx

Jo what lovely news congratulations hunny x perfect way to end a fab year for you x

Well tiredness has well n truly kicked in...could go back to bed (for a month) :)

kellsbells said:
Oh I remember it well my baby's 2 now an I lived in bed first 3 months lol xx

Yes I was same before but was just hoping being skinny I'd have escaped it lol xx

Well Jo with all the excitement you've overlooked your first surgiversary! Get that badge swapped!

FuturePerfect said:
Well Jo with all the excitement you've overlooked your first surgiversary! Get that badge swapped!

Never one to have a quiet life hey! Trouble is I'm hardly ever on pc these days but will make sure I do it this week! Boy have I survived year 1 :D

Back