• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

I love this thread. Makes me feel the future is bright lol

Ryan, Heartlands book says take at least 20 mind to eat meals. Did your hospital advise the only eat up to 15 mins?

Hospitals vary soooo much. It's mind boggling! X

Fuffs said:
I love this thread. Makes me feel the future is bright lol

Ryan, Heartlands book says take at least 20 mind to eat meals. Did your hospital advise the only eat up to 15 mins?

Hospitals vary soooo much. It's mind boggling! X

Not sure fuffs. I stick to 15, but may be 20/25 x

ryanrara said:
Not sure fuffs. I stick to 15, but may be 20/25 x

Ah cool

I think our days at least 20 mins, eat without distractions and stop once you get the bypass feeling of full. They said that can be a right feeling in the chest.

How is it for you guys?

I def stop after twenty min even if I have half my teaplate left because the over eating feeling is horrible and seems to last an age, and chew chew chew until you can't anymore lol xx

mayamoo said:
Lost three and three quarter pounds this week x

Great, great loss Mayamoo x

Brilliant weight losses all of ya, the full feeling isn't very nice and yes it is felt in the chest but you learn to recognise it as soon as i feel like i am getting to that point i stop. I fyou get to the point where you have the discomfort it caN LAST AWHILE SO ITS NOT WORTH PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH.XX

chrisa said:
Brilliant weight losses all of ya, the full feeling isn't very nice and yes it is felt in the chest but you learn to recognise it as soon as i feel like i am getting to that point i stop. I fyou get to the point where you have the discomfort it caN LAST AWHILE SO ITS NOT WORTH PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH.XX

Thanks Chrisa, I will remember that xxx

And well done Mayamoo!! Great loss!! Xxx

Thanks guys :)
Breakfast - Muller light Greek style yoghurt
Lunch - minted lamb, one sm roast pot, one teaspoon stuffing, one teaspoon mash, three pieces xarrit, three pieces French beans, one tsp spiced cabbage
Dinner - three meatballs, one krisproll with lf Philly, one gherkin, one crabstick.

B 0.25 slice bacon, 1 teaspoon beans, 2 small mushrooms
L 80g roast chicken, 20 g boiled broccoli, 1 Yorkshire pudding, 4 roast potato's
D 2 teaspoon penne pasta, 20g chicken pieces, 20g prawns

Snack 1 cheesy wotsits multi pack packet . 3 short bread biscuits.
3 decaf coffee With SS milk, 3 regular coffee with SS milk 1.65 LTR water

Naughty on wotsits, short bread and 4 roasties. Very naughty. But it's holidays. Lol. Calories for the day 1238 and protein 64g.

Back to normality tomorrow. Healthy snacking only and calorie goal of 800 a day. Time to up exercise too! Not heavy but if I can average on a 200 calorie burn a day I will be happy.

Great loss hun keep it going xx

Oh lordy I love shortbread lol

Todays menu
Breakfast - Muller low fat Greek style yoghurt
Lunch - half a ww chicken and basil ready meal with half a ramekin of steam veg
Dinner - (four tbsp in all) wheat n gluten free pasta with tuna, cherry toms, roasted red pepper, onion, gherkin, basil, lemon and low fat mayo/salad cream

Lots of lovely cups of tea :)

Lost one n a half lbs since yesterday (what the heck!) So hoping for another good loss this week, also purchased a workout DVD eek

Oh lordy I love shortbread lol

Todays menu
Breakfast - Muller low fat Greek style yoghurt
Lunch - half a ww chicken and basil ready meal with half a ramekin of steam veg
Dinner - (four tbsp in all) wheat n gluten free pasta with tuna, cherry toms, roasted red pepper, onion, gherkin, basil, lemon and low fat mayo/salad cream

Lots of lovely cups of tea :)

Lost one n a half lbs since yesterday (what the heck!) So hoping for another good loss this week, also purchased a workout DVD eek

awesome loss and awesome menu xxx

me today:
b 40g ready brek with SS milk
l 60g ready brek with SS milk
d 40g ready brek with SS milk

drinks 2 ltr water, 4 small cappuccinos, 1 white coffee

B Ready Brek with SS milk
L Ready Brek with SS milk
D Ready Brek with SS milk

Snack : 2 satsuma's. 20g cheese

Drinks 1.5ltr water, 3 coffees with SS milk, 1 coffee with SS milk

How u feeling today Ryan?

Breakfast - nothing damn conference call
Lunch - two melba with lf Philly, three crabsticks and one gherkin
Dinner - five prawns. Three tbsp leftover tuna pasta

Tea, water

Breakfast - nothing (naughty I know but git to work early and my visitors also arrived early grrr)
Lunch - minted lean lamb with a dollop of fage yoghurt and two melba toast
Dinner - half a ww chicken n basil with steam broccoli n carrot

Snack - one gherkin

Not enough fluids today I had close to fifty clients in and didn't have time

Yesterday

B ready brek with Skimmed milk
L ready brek with Ss skimmed milk
D ready brek with skimmed milk

Snack 20g cheese

Drinks : 2ltr water, 2 coffees

Breakfast - half a Greek style low fat muller yoghurt and a quarter if a plum
Lunch - six prawns, two melba toast and homemade lf seafood sauce
Dinner - grilled rare steak sliced, homemade tzatziki, one krisproll with lf Philly two gherkins

Ryan, you seem to love your readybrek and coffee.

Maya, how did you cope with steak? Steak's on of my favourite foods

Was fine, cooked it v rare Si it was nice n tender n had with the dip, chew chew chew small bites n rake time was yummy!!

Back