• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Awesome well done Paula :)

Breakfast - four melba Philly, ten grapes
Lunch - homemade meatballs n tomato sauce, cauliflower, stringless beans, roasties
Dinner - as above
Snack - three quality street during course of day

Got two boxes of chocs from clients today, including one who when I jokingly said I'm going to be the size if a house told me I was "put together well" lol

Roll on Jan when everyone is dieting!

Wish I was moving down again mine seems to be in arut again hate the thought of it going back on it worries me. Am guna get weighed a day early cos am out on Wed nite n usually get weighed on Thursday morning so Wed morning pls let me lose summat this week xx

todays food
B 1 toast with spread
L CUCUMBER N PATE, banana
D shepherds pie from yesterday, cabbage n turnip
S 3 milk tray from my birthday

tea n coffee xx

Happy belated birthday chrisa!!! And congrats on the loss paula, you must be really pleased... hope everyone has had a good day today xxx

Hope everyone is okay and having a good day!!
Todays menu:)

B 100mls skim milk and 1 sesame ryvita with L/F cheese triangle
L 100gms chicken breast and 75gms cauliflower cheese
D Same as lunch
S 6 strawberries
S 25gm fridge raiders

Protein - 61gms - Cals 590 - Carbs 28gms - Fat 16gms
Drinks - 1.5 litres NAS - 50ml prune juice - cup black coffee - 3 cups green tea

Really trying to keep intake as low as possible!! I so would love to get to a 100lbs lost by christmas....

Hi Amanda, thank you my birthday was the 9th Dec, have been to work as normal the kids are high a skites. My tummy is nearly better, still bit sore but no where near as bad as the weekend.

Menu today-
B 1 SLICE toast with spread
S 2 tangerines
L CUCUMBER n pate, ww yoghurt
D tESCO light choice lasagne, bout 2/3 of it.

TEA COFFEE N WATER

Glad your tummy is a bit better chrisa. Was relieved to see your post just now, as No one has posted on here apart from me since yesterday!!! I suppose everyone is busy getting ready for christmas maybe...

Yeah I usually check it on a morning but never got on laptop this morning, has any one heard from Dimond? I have A Christmas do tomorrow night so might not get on here. Meal and 70' n 80's disco think it is dance dance n dance. My sisters birthday is tomorrow she is 50 her party is Friday night but we just haven't told her but she is getting suspicious. So more dancing xx Enjoy xx will be in touch Thursday if not tomorrow xx

Wow!! Busy couple of days for you then also...
I was also wondering bout dimond... she hasn't posted for ages. Really hope she's alright
Wish your sister a happy birthday from me xxxx

Will do she is the eldest of 3 I am the youngest at 47, my other sister is 48 then birthday girl guna be 50. Mam n dad are 70 n 71. My hubby isnt goin, doesnt do parties, so am goin with the family and my kids n their partners are going means I can dance all night and my middle sis is on her own so should be good xx

Breakfast - four melba, lf Philly, ten grapes
Snack - nibble of seeds
Lunch - two meatballs, cauliflower, stringless beans, cupcake no frosting
Dinner - as above
Snack - penguin cake bar n half glass wine (work do)

Almost forgot to check in today. So tired and only on day 3 of full time job and commuting. Glad to hear everyone seems to being having lots of festive fun at the moment. I noticed Dimond not been around a while too? Hope she is ok.

Menu -
Breakfast - Cooked ham and mushrooms.
Lunch - Chicken and vegetable soup.
Dinner - Salmon and veg stir fry.

I'm finding eating my best quite difficult since starting new job, and finding time for exercise other than work itself. I did a naughty mid week weigh in today and I'd not only stalled but gone up a couple of pounds. This could be water weight, the fact my diet hasn't been very clean the last few weeks and now I've had a drop in calories/protein as finding it hard to fit in, plus slight over indulging at the weekend. So prob combination of the lot. I might have to get the protein shakes out again for a while to top up calories and well protein of course. To be honest this happened last time I had a big drop in one week, I'd much rather lose smaller but more consistently. Anyway, I guess we shall see what happens weigh in day and be glad that there isn't much more festive temptation left :)

I you are right Shelley its not easy, losing then not losing just a vicious circle. I am not confident this week havent had loads of bad stuff but have had some, hop eit snot bad news in mornin. Its also my meeting at work infront of the governors and head to have our say about losing our jobs next year. Boy are they guna get it. I am wanting to pick I am not hungry at all but my bodies way of copin gis to pick n snack which is difficult to do now but made very easy this time of year so many bad things to be tempted with, of I know I ahve had nothing like I would have had but know I don;t need it. I am existing from day to day just enough to keep me from goin under. My hubby is being very supportive but I am not sleeping well and with having more sweet things I have had some hot flushes so kno they are a no go, but resistance is difficult. Once tomorrow is out of the way I hope I can just get on with my work till end of March, without hassle. xx

well all I have managed to stay tha same again still 14 6. looks like i'm in a stall bout 4th week now put 1 lb on 1 week and lost it another but still 14 6 could be worse can cope with that will have to knuckle back down n run with it. Some peeps get to a minute weight but don't tink thats guna happen for me. AM destined to be 14 stone think that will honestly be the least can aim for, just av to wait n c wot appens would like more but i am just not like other people, my body is different, thats why i had to resort to wls in 1st place, my body is fit n healthy it was before and is now no matter what my weight is. am guna be naturally curvy x

I you are right Shelley its not easy, losing then not losing just a vicious circle. I am not confident this week havent had loads of bad stuff but have had some, hop eit snot bad news in mornin. Its also my meeting at work infront of the governors and head to have our say about losing our jobs next year. Boy are they guna get it. I am wanting to pick I am not hungry at all but my bodies way of copin gis to pick n snack which is difficult to do now but made very easy this time of year so many bad things to be tempted with, of I know I ahve had nothing like I would have had but know I don;t need it. I am existing from day to day just enough to keep me from goin under. My hubby is being very supportive but I am not sleeping well and with having more sweet things I have had some hot flushes so kno they are a no go, but resistance is difficult. Once tomorrow is out of the way I hope I can just get on with my work till end of March, without hassle. xx
Hope all goes well Chrisa. Just try to keep up all your hard work.
My mum is doing really well thankfully so hopefully a quite christmas & no hospitals. Time for me to get my gladrags on & resume a bit if a social life. Hopefully full of christmas spirit. Merry Christmas.

Hi all, here's today's menu.

B - Apple and grapes.
L - 1/2 a pork chop, broccoli, carrot, baby sweetcorn , mange tout and gravy.
T - small poached salmon fillet, veg as above.
S - no snack today.

Drinks as usual and a 45 min walk.

Hi all told governors and head and entourage how we felt and thats that we ahve tow ork till March now and then we are finished. xx Not a lot to eat today as am out tonite,
B DRY GRANOLA GRAPES N CUPPA T
2 TANGERINES
BIT PATE, WW YOGHURT
TURKEY DINNER XX
WINE XX

lOTS OF DANCING XX

Great menus - go let your hair down chrisa....

Breakfast - three melba, lf Philly, eight grapes
Lunch - half a boots shapers chilli chicken wrap
Dinner - two slices roast pork ( threw this up)

Every once in a while I forget I have had a bypass.....today was not one of those days.....

Back