• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Fingers crossed for him Fuffs x

Well we will all just have to sit back watch n wait to see hat happens. More often than not its not as bad as they forecast so we need just be prepared in case. Have a good day all.

Amanda hope you are feeling bit better today. Good luck for all the weigh ins. and big well done for all those who have lost or stayed the same, better than a gain. keep warm and wrap up when leaving home cold out there. Snowing here lastnight but not much but we still have 2 inches lying from through tha week. supposed to get here this afternoon and through tonight, fingers x not much we have a weight loss meet tomoro, very doubtful will go ahead but i'm hoping cos we got few friends with op dates, and people wanting help n advice xx ENJOY LOVELIES, WELLIES, SLEDGES, SNOWBALLS, WARM CLOTHES XXXXXX

Hope your partner gets home okay fuffs!! and shelleymarie hope you can get to work, but if you have had snow anything like I have had it down here then I don't suppose you will be. woke up this morning at 6am and loads and loads of snow, and it's still coming down thick and fast.. So no way am I even going to try driving in all that ice and snow, so it's a day at home definitely. Feel sorry for all the people that have to drive in this weather regardless, it is so dangerous with all the ice on the roads now, I for one will not be going near my jeep till the snow goes!!!
On a more happier note!! 2lb loss to report, and I am really happy about that even though it's not a massive amount.. Wasn't really expecting to have lost anything in truth.. So only 8lbs to try and shift to get into the 12's. Would love to get to that point by Feb 15th, but that may be a little over ambitious, but I am still going to try...
Will post menu later when I decide what I am going to have to eat today..

Well we will all just have to sit back watch n wait to see hat happens. More often than not its not as bad as they forecast so we need just be prepared in case. Have a good day all.

Amanda hope you are feeling bit better today. Good luck for all the weigh ins. and big well done for all those who have lost or stayed the same, better than a gain. keep warm and wrap up when leaving home cold out there. Snowing here lastnight but not much but we still have 2 inches lying from through tha week. supposed to get here this afternoon and through tonight, fingers x not much we have a weight loss meet tomoro, very doubtful will go ahead but i'm hoping cos we got few friends with op dates, and people wanting help n advice xx ENJOY LOVELIES, WELLIES, SLEDGES, SNOWBALLS, WARM CLOTHES XXXXXX

Thanks Chrisa, am feeling much better this morning.. Is your snow where you are going to stop you getting to work?? If it isn't please drive carefully xxx

gREAT LOSS Amanda, i walk to work 10 mins away. so think we might not be to bad xx Pleased you feeling better today. Good luck braving tha weather today all take care however you are travelling xx

My partner is home safe :D (if he can get back there later remains to be seen)

And out kids school is closed due to the threat of even heavier snow xxx

Glad you are feeling better today Amanda and well done :D xxx

Gotta get more protein in....but heres yesterdays menu (was at my first check up, and nurse worried that im not keeping meat down - got to speak with dietician!)

B:Weetabix and s/s milk - 2 squares of melon (delish!! been waiting for that for a while!)
L: mini babybel light
D:Fresh pasta (about 4 pieces!) with cheese and ham

Didnt get to drink enough fluids yesterday - its a 6 hour round trip to the hospital, so it was a bit of a nightmare!

Keep safe everyone & batton down the hatches. It will soon be spring ;-)

Well I didn't get to work. Woke up to a blanket of snow and it's been coming down heavy ever since. Apparently it's even worse where I work. No buses but the trains are still running 1 an hour. I spoke to my boss and told him it was likely to take at least 2 hours to walk to the train station, he thought that wasn't safe especially when I had to get home and would have to do that walk again in the dark if the trains were running. Unfortunately you don't get paid for snow days. Which I think is terrible because it's not like you have any control over it. Oh well 1 days pay is better than being stranded miles away from home.

Today's menu -
Breakfast and Lunch - A lf light choices prawn mayo sandwich from tesco. Half for breakfast, half for lunch.
Dinner will be left over lean beef and veg casserole from yesterday.
Snack - grapes and maybe a mini babybel light.

I did my good deed for the day and went up my street asking all the old ladies if they needed anything. Then popped to the shop with a shopping list. It took over an hour (usually half hour but even in boots, so slippy) but it was good exercise to trudge through it with a heavy backpack. Plus fed the birds. So at least that is some good for today. Hopefully this will clear up soon and we can all get to work safely soon. Stay warm! xx

Wow - well done you - bet they must have been so relieved.

Well I didn't get to work. Woke up to a blanket of snow and it's been coming down heavy ever since. Apparently it's even worse where I work. No buses but the trains are still running 1 an hour. I spoke to my boss and told him it was likely to take at least 2 hours to walk to the train station, he thought that wasn't safe especially when I had to get home and would have to do that walk again in the dark if the trains were running. Unfortunately you don't get paid for snow days. Which I think is terrible because it's not like you have any control over it. Oh well 1 days pay is better than being stranded miles away from home.

Today's menu -
Breakfast and Lunch - A lf light choices prawn mayo sandwich from tesco. Half for breakfast, half for lunch.
Dinner will be left over lean beef and veg casserole from yesterday.
Snack - grapes and maybe a mini babybel light.

I did my good deed for the day and went up my street asking all the old ladies if they needed anything. Then popped to the shop with a shopping list. It took over an hour (usually half hour but even in boots, so slippy) but it was good exercise to trudge through it with a heavy backpack. Plus fed the birds. So at least that is some good for today. Hopefully this will clear up soon and we can all get to work safely soon. Stay warm! xx

What a beautiful spirit you are. That warmed my heart xxx

Yeah they were because family members couldn't get to them so they were all worried about running out of the basics. I said I'd check on them again if it gets worse/stays the same. Felt good I could do for them because last snowfall I wouldn't of been able to make up the drive let alone to the shop. Something positive to remember :) x

Not just for you - they will remember you for that kindness. Really think it was a lovely thing to do.

Hi everyone, I hope your all well. I'm back home now, so I will post my menu later. Mind you it's been mostly liquid today, as I've been driving since 11am this morning from Wales.

Hi all sounds like you'v all had an exciting day, the snow is just starting here really we haven't got rid of the 2" we got the other day, but all roads are clear not putting anything down yet just blowing bout a bit. We will have to see what happens tonight.

Food today

B toasted bagel with oven cooked bacon
S nice biscuit
L chicken rissotto, peas, sweetcorn, onions n peppers in it.
D 2 tiny breaded chicken breast steaks oven cooked with spoon of beans and 4 chips

tea, coffee, n water

Our end is bad now :) Left school at break time as my daughters school had closed and I was getting worried - roads were grim. Took me 2 hours to get home. school didn't close till 1.15 tho

Hi everyone

no sleep last night again - well not until around 4am :( Find myself eating during the night - not good at all

Anyway, keeping on track again today

L Quorn "tuna" crispbake with B/beans
D Omelette/Cottage Cheese/Quorn Ham slices/red pepper
S Hot milk with Cocoa + 2 cups tea

Calories (kcal) 891
Protein (g) 57.6
Fat (g) 27.3 :(
Fibre (g) 16.3
Fruit & Veg 4.7

i have been like that this week not sleeping too well, went at 10 back up at 11 and downstairs watchn tv n chatting on here back to bed bout 1 then up for work bout 5. My brain some nights will just not switch off, hate it cos makes you tired at teatime, if i kip then cant goto bed n sleep at all. xx

It was the longest journey ever Chrisa. It's pretty bad here in Nottingham now, so I think I left wakes just at the right time!!

B - Mug of tea x 2.
L - Starbucks vente cappuccino.
T - Half portion of beef Panang curry.
S - 400g tin of vegetable soup.

Drinks - Tea, coffee and lots of water.

Back