• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

My menu today -
Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs.
Lunch - Small portion of low fat lasagne and some salad.
Dinner - same as lunch.
Snack - Grapes.

It seems I can't do senseless snacking.....handful of special k crisps later I am throwing up violently....don't think I will be buying another box anytime soon!![/QUYou tried the Special K Crackers? God they are addictive

Well done on the big loss paula and congrats maya for losing!! Well I went to work today and half hour into my shift I felt myself go hot and my heart was racing and had the sweats and next thing I know I've passed out on the floor in front of all the customers!!! Totally scary and very embarrassing.. Kept thinking if it had happened whilst I had been driving to work instead of in the store I could've crashed the car!!!! Only thing I had had to eat was a satsuma bout an hour before in the car as breakfast on the go.. 15 mins sitting quietly and then carried on with the rest of my shift... I've had satsumas before and they have never affected me at all so a bit unsure really what was up if it wasn't the satsuma!!!

Oh Amanda, I think it's because you aren't eating enough. You need to be careful and figure out if this is a mind thing or a physical thing. Promise me you will call your team tomorrow. Hope you feel better now xx

Oh meant to say well done on the size 16 joggers shelleymarie!! That's another NSV definitely....
Todays menu
B 100ml skim milk & satsuma
L 3 crispbreads, 40 gm L/F philly & 80gm Deli beef
D healthy living gammon steak, dry fried egg & 2 cherry tomatoes
S 120gm Honeydew melon
S kiwi fruit
Protein - 64gms Cals - 680. Carbs - 47gms. Fat - 18gms
Drinks - 2 litres NAS - 2 cups green tea - 50ml prune juice - cup bovril - cup black coffee

Quite high carbs for me, but most of the carbs were fruit so good not bad carbs...

Thanks shelleymarie!! I feel fine now and ate well today and yesterday fairly well too but did have a few days in the week where I couldn't eat much, so it could've been that catching up with me.. I will call the dietician tomorrow and just make her aware and see what she says.. but as I say I feel like it never happened now.. came home, had a little nap as did feel tired, then had dinner and fine again.. It just scared me a little at the time though ..

Finally getting to see a consultant tomorrow, not seen anyone since August due to my move and having to get new hospital etc sorted.

Feel like I need to see the dietician too as not been eating that great recently, Having said that another 3 lb off this week and now 9 stone 9 in total, 5 lbs to go to ten stone loss.

Bought a tshirt and hoodie the other day and cant believe I fit into large ones! Before op I was wearing 4 and 5xl clothes. Also lost 14" off my waist, probably even 16" as my 40" trousers are getting a bit loose.

Glad you are going to see a consultant retfordmag, and congratulations on the loss!! You really have lost an amazing amount of weight.. xx

Amanda pleased to hear you feeling bit better after that scare. The problem is after a bout of not eating the body will have tried to absorb whatever you took in thta period, I used to be like thta on amorning when I got to work would be just like that never fainte dbut had to lie down, palpitations hot sweats disorientation. The dietician told me the body just take sit straight in because its waiting foir something she recommended I have a slice of toast before bed of an evening or something similar and that helped, sorted my mornings out. Hope its as simple for you. xx Have a good day xx

Hi all I'm back again gone very quiet on this thread, mustv all been at work today haha x
Menu today-

B cereal dry with cuppa tea
S BANANA
L chicken, ww yoghurt, grapes
S 1 tangerine
D sweet n sour chicken with onions n mushrooms, n small amount of rice

1 1/2 litres water, tea

Glad your feeling better Amanda. Nice menu Chrisa. Here's my menu for today.

B - Petit filous yogurt and 6 grapes.
L - Chicken chasseur 100g.
T - Home made shepards pie 100g.
No snack today.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, NAS squash.
Exercise - Slow walk for 20 mins with a patient.

Todays menu:
B- Fuji apple n lf Philly
S- fat free Greek Muller
L- melba with lf Philly and grapes (one pack melbas)
S-fuji apple
D- leftover chicken in reduced fat fajita wrap, lf mayo

One hours zumba class
Tea, water and NAS juice

Can I just ask how you eat your philii on apple, do you just slice n spread?? That sounds delish !

How you feeling today Amanda? Better I hope.

Hope everyone else is ok.

My menu today -
Breakfast - lf cottage cheese on a slice of toast.
Lunch - Prawn salad.
Dinner - Chicken and veg casserole.
Snack - Some olives.

Day 1 of a 50 hour week over with. Bed soon I think :) x

feeling much better thanks! Dietician phoned me back this afternoon, and wants me to have yet another blood test in case I am still Iron & D3 & BI2 Deficient, as she said if I am they could be causing some of the problem, so back to doctors for more bloods in the morning... But ate well today!! Got loads of course work done, had a good workout at the gym and have just Finished steam cleaning my kitchen floor! So feels like a really productive day....

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

Back