• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Bless you chrisa!! I love the people on this forum and can't wait to meet you all for real.. Penny is hoping to come to the national meet also so we will be able to travel up together.. And think you are right! loads of hugs definitely... Logging onto the forum is like coming home.. As for my mum! well she is just mum and never has a kind word for anyone lol!! My ex saw a difference I stayed with him for 3 days, and we walked all over the place and it was like he actually wanted to be seen with me!! It was very nice. My friend who I hadnt seen since we were 18 or 19 was just as I remembered her and we had a great time together, I even rode her horses, which is something six months ago I could never have even thought about... So all in all it was a good trip, but still a little too long and so glad to be home again... I went to lunch today with penny and cheryl(pandora) and was so nice.. So am not going to post my menu, as we had scampi and chips and apple and blackberry crumble for pudding lol!! but only ate about a third of the scampi and a few of the chips and was totally full, so didnt over do it at all..

xx

thanks paula!! really glad to be back too.. really hope you make it to this meeting also, would be lovely to meet you for real.. Meant to say that I loved the pic you posted of yourself.. You really have lost so much and you look really good.. xx

wELL DONE GIRL YOU made your trip as good as you could well done am proud of ya , I know its not easy. I am really pleased thta your ex seemed to take good care of you and you did things together its good that you have stayed good friends you have been through such a lot together. xx

I am at my daughters tonight but have brought my laptop with me so can keep up with everything. Its our last weekend together single. WE are meeting up with my 2 sisters and my mam n dad at the Toby Carvery tomorrow near by. My hubby didnt want to come boring old fart that he is so we are having a drink and have had a marks meal deal her hubby to be is at work we having a laugh x

thanks paula!! really glad to be back too.. really hope you make it to this meeting also, would be lovely to meet you for real.. Meant to say that I loved the pic you posted of yourself.. You really have lost so much and you look really good.. xx

Ahh thank you. Its not the best picture and it made me realise that i really need to get some smaller clothes lol. Can't wait to meet you too. Come hell or high water I'll be at the meet, wherever it is :)

Left too long a gap between meals today. Couldn't be helped though, as I was the only assistant practitioner in today and there was lots to do. Today's menu :-/

B - Petit filous & 6 grapes.
L - Half a Sainsburys braised beef and mash ready meal (ate very little mash).
T - Bacon & cheese toasted sandwich, made with warburtons thin.

Drinks - tea, coffee, flavoured water, peppermint & nettle tea, NAS squash.

Yesterdays menu

B TOAST MSBB
L 2 SMALL FISHCAKES OVEN COOKED WITH MUSHY PEAS
D SMALL PIECE OF PIZZA, N POTATO CUBES OVEN COOKED FROM M N S.

DINE IN RANGE
WINE..................

TEA, COFFEE, SMARTIES JUST A FEW

sTAYED AT MY DAUGHTERS SO RUDE NOT TO HAVE A DRINK MY EXCUSE.

wE HAVE SNOW AGAIN NOT LYING TOO MUCH HERE BUT AT HOME WE HAVE AN INCH OR SO AGAIN, EXPECT I GET HOME THIS AFTERNOON XX

We've had some little flurries of snow here in notts too Chrisa. Had a lovely NSV today. I fit in my size 20 jeans!!!! Something I haven't been able to do in 5 years. Here's my menu for today.

B - Bacon & laughing cow sandwich, made with seeded warburtons thin.
L - Tuna, mayo & onion on 2 ryvita's.
T - Half a home made chicken fajita, with a tsp of soured cream, salsa and 20g of cheese.

Drinks - Tea, flavoured water & NAS squash.

Happy weekend folks....a long one for me as I'm off Monday too!!
Breakfast - tbsp baked beans, scrambled egg, slice thick ham
Lunch - cuecumber,lf Philly, mini breadsticks, thick ham
Dinner - elijahs taking me out to eat but I'm going to have fish or seafood and salad/veg
Snack- 2 melba spread with reduced sugar jam, four choc covered pretzels
Water,tea will have a glass of prosecco with dinner tonight

Xx

Thats nice of Elijah to take ya out. What did he do for Valentines day?

I have been to my daughters over night and she showed me her Valentine, she gets married next Friday in Edinburgh and he wrote one bit saying I was looking for someone to live with and I found someone I couldn't live without, thought that was lovely.

Lovely menu Paula.

My menu today

B 2xww wholemeal toasted
L 1/2 PUDD, 1/2 SLICE ROAST TURKEY, potato, carrots, cabbage, turnip, peas - Carvery
D cheese n onion quiche with out pastry, mushy peas

tea n coffee n water

Hello all, hope you all having a lovely Sunday still having snow flurries here. Amanda I presume you are at work again today, hope you are feeling lot brighter again.

Hope everyone else is well, menu today

B MSBB TOASTED WITH SPREAD
L MINCE N 1/2 DUMPLING, CARROTS, TURNIP, CABBAGE
D SMALL SPOON OF APPLE N BLACKBERRY CRUMBLE M N S RANGE.

TEA, COFFEE N WATER

Mmm dumplings. I will have to make a stew, so I can try them. Here's my menu for today.

B - Petit filous yogurt.
L - Pot roast pork, tsp of mash and swede. 2 asparagus spears, 30g of steamed tender veg medley & gravy.
T - same as above minus the mash.
S - 12 grapes.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, flavoured water, NAS squash.

Hey all, hope you are having a good weekend. I've been working but managed to take my mum out for dinner last night at a carvery which was nice.

Yesterday's menu -
Breakfast - An apple.
Lunch - cottage cheese and salad.
Dinner - Carvery - a bit of gammon. beef, half a roast potato, a spoonful of mash, cabbage, cauliflower, stuffing and country gravy. My plate looked pretty full, I managed about a third but it was very yummy. My dog enjoyed my left over meat.

Today -
Brunch - A chicken, lettuce and tomato sandwich with extra light mayo, ate in two halves through out the morning.
Dinner - Tesco health living lamb steak, with kale and one small sliced potato in a low fat cheese sauce with extra lean bacon bits.

Enjoy the last part of the weekend :) x

Hey everyone, how are you all doing?? Another 2lb loss for me this week, so I'm happy :). Here's my menu for today. Don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow for food, as I'm going to a regional stroke conference and lunch is provided. I hope it's something decent :-/

B - Petit filous & 6 grapes.
L - Leftover pork dinner from yesterday.
T - Bacon & cheese toastie made with warburtons thin.
S - To be confirmed lol x

Drinks - Tea, coffee, flavoured water & NAS squash.

Well done Paula :) x

Well done. Paula try n stick to protein n bit salad n fruit can't be to bad if you stick to that.

My menu today

B mss bb toasted with spread
S WW BISCUITS
L cucumber slices, 1 pk of fridge raiders, strawberries
S 1 snak box raisins
D MINCE 1/2 dumpling, turnip, carrots n cabbage

tea, coffee, n water

Chrisa he bought a lovely bouquet of flowers and took me out to a beautiful restaurant, champagne the works bless him - five months together now :)
Breakfast - jordans nut and seed museli, splash milk
Lunch - salmon n avocado hand roll, two pieces chicken gyoza
Dinner - mussels n Thai spiced liquor
Snack - 1 millies cookie

Tea and water

Was 2lbs for me too last Saturday. Been too busy with brother and nephew up from Cornwall.

Back