• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Well yve have just come in looks like you have been holding quite a discussion with Karlos. Got bit heated in places, took me age sto read through it all. I will probably never make my ideal Bmi if I did I would look ill some people already have been commenting that I looked ill, was I feeling ok? We have to make that decision for ourselves, I have seen people go exercise crazy they sway food for exercising and then up being really ill. Its good thta we have come to realise that our ideal bmi will be slightly higher than the norm because of bodies and what they were like before we became morbidly obese. There is no need for nastiness, and harsh comments, we are all adults. All in the same boat. Chin up. xx

Agreed Chrisa. Sad times when things get nasty for no reason :(

Well yve have just come in looks like you have been holding quite a discussion with Karlos. Got bit heated in places, took me age sto read through it all. I will probably never make my ideal Bmi if I did I would look ill some people already have been commenting that I looked ill, was I feeling ok? We have to make that decision for ourselves, I have seen people go exercise crazy they sway food for exercising and then up being really ill. Its good thta we have come to realise that our ideal bmi will be slightly higher than the norm because of bodies and what they were like before we became morbidly obese. There is no need for nastiness, and harsh comments, we are all adults. All in the same boat. Chin up. xx

I agree. I will continue to post my point of view becaus e I believe there are many who relate and I want to support them

Morning all lets hope this is a positive day for all and that all the horrid nastiness has melted away over night. Onwards and upwards, there are somethings in this life more important we have a life to live we are a long time dead, so go out and live!!!!!!! We may stumble and fall sometimes we can get up opurselves and stumble on but at other times we will need to be lifted and helped by others that are stronger at that moment. Help and support in abundance is the key condemnation is not positive. If its one thing I have learned being nasty doesnt win you friends, being truthful and honest with tact is the way forward. Today is a brand new day, LIFE IS WHATS GOING ON AROUND US SO LETS GET AMONG IT, COME ON GIRLS AND GENTS. xx Have a greta day all xx

I agree. I will continue to post my point of view becaus e I believe there are many who relate and I want to support them

im glad to hear that. as a lurker more than a poster, i feel your point of view is often what i would call tough love - you do not preach, berate or belittle, nor do you pussy foot about and offer sympathy when it is not productive. you do encourage honesty and repsonsibility.

if only karlos could learn to accept other peoples opinions and be less offensive and aggressive, he might be similar.

im quite frankly horrified that he has the ability to delete posts he does not agree with.

I have never been called a moaner in all my life until today ...thank you Karlos for that. Girls I'm with you all the way.
Must admit in the heat of my post being deleted i was almost inclined to cancel my membership here but made myself a cuppa to calm down. The vast majority of people here are simply wonderful so why should i let one member feel i am not welcome here.
Admin, as much i as do agree that some people would benefit from the kick up the backside talking to, do you really condone such rudeness in the process?

Evening all. Menu today not the best

B msbb with scramled egg left some
S banana, dairylea dunker
L small piece of fish n beetroot
D 1 pitta bread wholemeal with chopped pork in n red sauce bag of pom bears
tea, water x

Nice menu Chrisa. Here's mine :)

B - 6 grapes & petit filous.
L - 150g portion of tandoori chicken.
T - Bacon & egg thin.
S - 25g cheese, tsp of pickle.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, NAS squash.

Gosh... Missed a bit lol. I guess having a difference of opinion is just something Karlos can't cope with. He seems to take it a bit personal. Ah well I've taught more mature kids than him today. Thanks for support guys hope you are all well.

Well back to normal all, I had a meeting with a careers advisor today what abloody nightmare, stressed to death worse than I was. Got ome by 1pm started bout 1.30 with my laptop had 1/2 hour at teat ime then never been off it since, the flamin websites are crap they let you save it then you cant get back to it for awhile. my head is done in. HaVE JUST APPLIED FOR A JOB WHICH IS A BIT OUTTA MY REACH BUT HEY WILL GIVE IT A SHOT. Guna av to trawl them every day now. One job finished today will have to see if I get an interview fingers x.

Hi folks, I started this food diary to log my food and whilst I enjoy others also logging on here I'd rather it wasn't used to discuss the statements made by other members elsewhere....let's keep it focused and positive....

B- five grapes, five kiwi berries, 8 blueberries
L- three crabsticks, almost half an avocado, cuecumber, cherry toms, olives
D- ww tuna mayo, two melba, cuecumber, olives
Snack- small slice of birthday cake at work, special k cracker crisps
Water lots of tea and water with NAS juice

Well back to normal all, I had a meeting with a careers advisor today what abloody nightmare, stressed to death worse than I was. Got ome by 1pm started bout 1.30 with my laptop had 1/2 hour at teat ime then never been off it since, the flamin websites are crap they let you save it then you cant get back to it for awhile. my head is done in. HaVE JUST APPLIED FOR A JOB WHICH IS A BIT OUTTA MY REACH BUT HEY WILL GIVE IT A SHOT. Guna av to trawl them every day now. One job finished today will have to see if I get an interview fingers x.

You've got to be in it to win it Chrisa. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I wish you all the luck in the world with your job application xx

Best of luck Chrisa, I'm frantically searching at the moment too - I absolutely love my job but as it's only maternity cover so have to try and find something else. It's so hard but you have to try and give it your best. I will keep everything cross for you.

So weigh in day today and as some of you know I've put on 6lb!!!? how? I'd like to know too but basically can only put it down to barely eating anything for several weeks and now eating normally - around 850 calories a day, healthy low fat varied diet. Being pretty active too, work is crazy too so never sitting down for more than a sec. So have to put it down to actually eating properly and my body adjusting, going to try and increase water, protein and reduce carbs and see if it drops off by next week. I'm seeing my surgeon and dietician next week so I really hope so. I really need some luck right now, what with my eviction notice and my dog has to have a ct scan of her head next week. I'm really looking forward to a day soon I can share some good news with you guys again. Thanks for always listening though, I really appreciate it.

My menu today -
Breakfast - Ham and pineapple.
Lunch - Small brown roll and half a pot of New York style light chicken minestrone soup.
Dinner - Lean lamb steak, tiny bit of mint sauce, green beans and a very small spoon of mash . Will reduce the carbs from tomorrow.

Last edited:
oh Shelley am so sorry your world is turning upside down its awful i know best foot forward and we'll climb upto the dizzy heights together.

menu today
B MSBB TOASTED
L CHEESE N ONION QUICHE. BANANA
S pear
D HUNTERS CHICKEN VEG
BAG OF POM BEARS 1/2 CUSTARD SLICE- MAMS BIRTHDAY TODAY 72 XX

wELL HELLOOO, where you all at then?????

Todays menu
B DRY GRANOLA
S PEAR
L 1 cold chicken burger breaded, banana
D OUT FOR TEA WITH MAM DAD N SISTERS
chicken in leek n stilton sauce, with peas carrots n cabbage. No desert but did have small piece of blackpudding from sisters starter.
brought half me chicken home xxx

was delish.

Have a good weekend all, we have our weight loss meeting tomorrow so speak to you after thta no doubt xxx

Back