• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass restriction

The feeling sick is something I'm dreading. I'm hard as nails & very independent but when it comes to being sick, I cry!! Really cry & 'cos my lads aren't used to seeing me in a state they panic to. Ha, ha

As you can imagine its gonna be fun in our house if/when this happens. I really am pathetic when I vomit through, I cry & panic. But I'm still very excited about having my bypass.

I suppose its gonna be a case of getting to know our pouches.

The feeling sick is something I'm dreading. I'm hard as nails & very independent but when it comes to being sick, I cry!! Really cry & 'cos my lads aren't used to seeing me in a state they panic to. Ha, ha

As you can imagine its gonna be fun in our house if/when this happens. I really am pathetic when I vomit through, I cry & panic. But I'm still very excited about having my bypass.

I suppose its gonna be a case of getting to know our pouches.

Yeah im exactly the same lol i feel really sorry for myself if im sick, id much rather the 'other end' (sorry) i suppose it will be trial and error but if i can at all avoid being sick then i will lol
XXX Dawn

Girls honestly you will be fine! I've only been sick about 3 or 4 times, but there have been other times when i thought i was going to be sick and wasn't... Sometimes i wish i was the kind of person who could make myself sick however this is not something i can do even when feeling rough as a badgers bum!!!

You'll learn to know and love your pouch xx

Back