• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calories

Lovely dress Bee your look stunning! Cant believe were both coming up for our years bypass anniversary, what a successful year its been for us both! Well done!

Thank you guys!

I know Lisa, it's mad isnt it! You have done so well, you must be dead proud!

Well, i have decided i will try and up my cals a bit, see if maybe that will help me shift a few lbs, as I cant imagin i would need to eat less than 1000 cals to lose, as I was doing so and stopped losing and only lost again when i upped to 1130... so I have tried 1300 already, and didnt gain nor lose, so im going to aim for a max of 1500 (not the 2400 i was told, as I really dont think I could even if i wanted to!)

So far I have managed 400 cals, which is way more than I would have normally had by now.

Todays food so far:

Milky Coffee

Breakfast; muller light, an orange and 2 kingsmill pancakes (the wee ones)

I am stuffed after that!!!

I generaly have an awful eating pattern, I usualy dont even eat anything untill 2pm... then a snack at 5, dinner at 7:30 and then supper around 9:30! So today i'm aiming to have a normal food day, so I'm quite proud I have managed to eat already.

.x.

update!

spoke to the dietician from my hospital today, and she said i should be very happy with how much weight i had lost.

She said i need to make sure i am having startch with every meal, and she would be happier if i were having 1800 cals (im having about 1300 at the moment) she said to try and make sure i have a minimum of 1500 cals a day. But she said that each day my cal intake will and should vary as that is a normal diet, some days ill have more, some less.

She said if i loose anymore i weight i should see that as a bonus, and not to really be trying to.
She also very quickly worked out my base metabolic rate (based on someone with a higher age, so it was slightally off and a bit on the low side) and she said i could easily eat 2000 cals a day and not put on weight as that is what my body will use a day based on light activity.

So i was weighed at the drs today and weighed 11 stone.. and that was with my clothes on (i normally weigh naked... might have been a bit much for her to cope with lol) So im dead chuffed :D
especially as i know i have atleast a few kilos of extra skin.

Im a happy bunny, getting the nod from the hospitals dietician, and saying that i have done very well and lost enough :)

Yaaaaaay!

now to just keep it at around 11stone so i can look good for my wedding pics in 2 weeks! :)

.x.

Its always good to get the nod from the professionals as confirmation that you have done well. We already knew you had, but hearing it officially must have filled you with pride...

Loving the new target badge! Looks good on you x x

Aww I just saw the pics of your dress .. it looks exactly like my mom's .. and yep she got married in the 50's .. congratulations on your wedding and your amazing weight loss x

thanks guys! :)

awww yay, im glad my dress looks like a proper 50s one! :) sounds like your mum had a lovely dress ;) lol

.x.

Back