• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can not get my head round it??

Carre

I have lost 8 pounds since Thursday 13th September ???
And 29lbs in total since my first meeting with the consultant on the 18th August.
I'm so over the moon words can't explain ..... I'm 211 pounds, so close to 100's already.

thats brilliant,well done you xx

Oh my days - that's brilliant I am aooooooo happy for you Carree - Onwards and Downwards xxxxx. - How are you managing with the post op diet ?

To be honest I really don't feel like food or drink, so have to force it done.
Baby yog's, cup a soup and juice.... But can only drink 3 mouth full's at one time...
But I do wee hell of a lot!!?.

well done.

Well done!

I didnt fancy it either and there are times now Im on mush that I don't either. when I said to my provider that I didn't and that I had to "force it down" they told me not to. If Im not hungry or don't want it, don't have it. Just make sure I maintain fluids.

But its great when we get going well on losses, I've lost 33lb (but am now midway til next weigh in) in my 5 weeks pre/post op, and its such a huge motivator :)

I'm well jel! I can manage anything and although been really good with food have not lost a thing this week...

I know this probably TMI but so had my first BM this morning and it was a struggle - I realise now that I'm not drinking nearly enough water ! At least when you go it should be better !!!

Did you get a folder when you was discharged ? In there is the picture of the band and hand written on it is the size and if they'd put any saline in it ? -

It is on your discharge papers? Mine isn't but I asked at the time, he just laughed and said "the large one" lol which I knew, but my provider doesn't put any fill into the band until the first appointment for a fill at 5-6 weeks post surgery

I'm not sure ! Some surgeons wait until the first few weeks before they do a film - I had a 10 ml and he's put 2 in ! - so Im not sure how they decide !!!

Yes I think so and you have some restriction already which us why things are hard to get anything down, mine is a 14 ml band and have no fill x

Back