• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cancelled appointment

teen

post op loser
I had a letter this morning cancelling my appointment at Walsall Manor Should have been on the 20th November. They say now that they are gonna send Appointments out with 6 weeks notice. The new booking system comes into play on October 1st

That's a bit strange! Hope it's still around the same time!

and me I get married on the 23rd then going away lol. Its just a check up so not really that important lol

Looks like loads of us WM peeps have had the letters today, mine was for the 13/11 but they said that there systems say I should be seen by 16/11 anyway so i should have a appointment through the post within the next 3 weeks hopefully

I had a letter this morning cancelling my appointment at Walsall Manor Should have been on the 20th November. They say now that they are gonna send Appointments out with 6 weeks notice. The new booking system comes into play on October 1st

Oh No!!
Lets hope you dont have to wait too long for another!!
That would be my worst nightmare, having a surgery date and them cancelling it on me... I'd be so upset. :cry:
As it is at the moment, not got a date.
Chin up, should be very soon for you.
x

its ok Shell I had my op back in Jan this appointment was just a check up

Oh, ok :jelous:
:D

Keep it up then.. lol

Back