• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Century Club - Roll Call

Sambucca

Come on you big losers you... If you have lost 100lb already (or more) add your details to this thread.

Please state how much you have lost so far, and how long ago you had your surgery.

Have lost 130 lbs so far and I had my surgery on 1st May 2009 :)

Can't remember how much exactly, but its in my ticker. Let me think, started at 20stone10, now 11stone6, so 9stone3 which is 129lbs I think! Surgery 16 1/2 months ago.

Beating you by a pound Shell ;-) lol

I have lost 141lbs (10stone1lbs) and I had my surgery just over 13 months ago!

Well done you mega losers;):D:D

Hiya All,:wavey:
I had my Surgery 12 Months today!:happy036:
So I've JUST made it to the century Club lol :party0011:
I have lost 104lbs (7st6lbs) and a VERY Happy Bunny!!:D
Happy Surgerversary to Meee!!!:bday:
Happy Surgerversary to Meee!!!:bday:
Happy Surgerversary Dear Fat-Girl-NOW-DEfinatley-slim- Girl!!!:D:D:D
Happy Surgerversary To Meeee:p

I reached my first century faster than I could have thought it possible. In just 4 & a half months, including the pre-op, I am down 103lbs. One century down, another one and the odd 39lbs to goal.

I had my surgery 13th may 2009 and to date have lost 105lb, thats 7stone 7lb :)

ive lost 162 lbs in total 134 of them since starting my WLS journey in november 08.
10lb below my origanal target and would like to loose antothe 4 lbs putting me at 9 stone.

I had my surgery at walsall manor on sunday the 8th March 2009 and i have lost 182 pounds. That is 13 stone. Starting weight 33st 7lbs, now i am 20st 7lbs still have a way to go but am on track hopefully to get under 20 stone by the end of the year. Hello all and well done on all your acheivments. janey:D;):D

Janey, what you have acheived so far is nothing short of incredible. Youve come so far in such a short time. I can only imagine how much better you must be feeling compared to this time last year.

All you centurions are a great inspiration to me. Keep up the great work all of you. xx

I have lost 100lbs as of today! op was on the 12th of may... only 33lbs to go now! :D

.x.

how do i get the wee thingy below my name?

.x.

Back