• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Century Club - Roll Call

I have reached my double century 200 pounds off 94 to go. Feels like a bit of a slog sometimes at the mo. I do feel very well though do we have a double century club? he he! Janey:):)

Oh My God Janey - You deserve a club all of your own for that....

Seriously, what an amazingly superduper achievement. Well done.

Wow, janey that is totally fantastic, unbelievable! massive congrats to you x x x

Wow! Well done Janey!!

Well done bungle you must be so pleased, it really is a great bench mark to get to. You go girl!!!!!!

Last time i weighted i was at 131lb loss since i started my journey into WLS. Hormonal atm so not weighting myself, but also not putting weight back on ho hoping a couple more pounds will be off soon and i get below 11 stone

Fab weightloss, well done!!!!

Lost Eleven stone...just counting on fingers and thumbs and think thats over 140 lb, ticker will tell the truth lol Had the Bypass two years ago in April

woohooo i've lsot 100lbs, so can I join the century club please? Will update my ticker when i've more time:D:D

Some great work going on here you losers :D

woohooo i've lsot 100lbs, so can I join the century club please? Will update my ticker when i've more time:D:D

Hello :D

Click on your user CP, then on group memberships, then on Century Club... Then you are in!

Forgot to say Congratulations... Fantastic achievement xx

Hello :D

Click on your user CP, then on group memberships, then on Century Club... Then you are in!
lol soz Sam I thought you were going to give it me, like a Brownie badge:8855::8855::8855:

Back