• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Century Club - Roll Call

how do i get the wee thingy below my name?

.x.

Go into your User CP and click on Group Membership and the Century Club and Post Op groups will come up.

Click join group and the Century Club badge will appear above your avatar.

Love Mini xxx

Love Mini xxx

I had my op in March 2009 at Macclesfield Spire under Mr. Agwunobi.
I am amazed and absolutely delighted to have, so far, lost more than 100lbs.
I never dreamt I would lose so much weight and feel so much better in such a relatively short time.
I was convinced that the surgery wouldn't work and I would be one of the first failures but here I am now much slimmer and, more importantly, much, much fitter.
Good luck to all you pre oppers, you will worry about taking the plunge but you will be months post op before you know it and, like me, you will not regret having the operation, it's one of the best things I've done.

Last edited:
ty mini!!!

.x.

congrats022.gif

Congratulations and well done Terri!:happy096:

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

I weighed myself this morning and was delighted :happy036:to have lost 4lbs this week. That takes me to 102lbs in 5 months 11 days since surgery:bliss: My bypass has been the most wonderful gift that I haven't written a Christmas list this year - although I am loving new clothes at the moment! ;););)

Lx

Weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lb to make it to the Century club - so offically have lost 100lbs and i had my op on the 14th June. Well done to everyone on their achievements too xx

Wow you are all doing so well. You are all an inspiration to us pre-oppers.

Just wanted to say a special wow to Janey 13 stone loss is amazing.

Welcome everyone who has just joined us, fab work ladies!!!

Nic;)

I cant believe it but I can now post on here and say I HAVE LOST 107lbs and in only 4 and a half months! I cant believe I have reached this and with christmas!

Well done, Fuze! Great job! Lx

good on you fuze, you must feel fantastic

Im in! Finally I made it! Took me soooo long :p So glad to be here!

Well done sal!!! what a great start to the new year for you!

Thanks ducky! :p Glad to be here!

Hey Sal you done brillant hun well done and congratulations, i real proud of you ok xxx

EXCELLENT !

Liz x

Aww TY Liz...Im desperate to hit goal now....hard core post op diet for me! hehe xx

I have reached my double century 200 pounds off 94 to go. Feels like a bit of a slog sometimes at the mo. I do feel very well though do we have a double century club? he he! Janey:):)

Just read all these. Hats off to you all.
Cant join your club but lose over 100 1bs in my life time of yo yo dieting...
Well done and congratulation the weight only goes with the work you have all put in (excuse the pun )
Mia

Back