• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cherry

Arghhh don't wanna scare u sweets considering 80 per cent of my stomach has been taken to only be suffering with heartburn I shouldn't complain, but I can't lie here no preparation could have prepared me for this but it can only get better right?... Remember everyone is different some girls right next morning were up etc xxx

Hope you feel much better very soon hun. The first few days are a but rough. Your body is healing and swollen inside and out. Nothings quite right at first but it will be!!
Hugs.

Tiaras and tantrums did u have heartburn? At first I'm really weepy n freaking out at the amount of tabs I gotta take I gotta say I'm not in a good place at min x
Hi hun, I didn't have heartburn as such, but awful, awful trapped wind. I'll be honest and say that I definitely had regrets for the first couple of days, but I promise you - give it just a little time and you will be feeling so much better and just a little while after that you will love your sleeve and will be on your way to your new life.

Big love to you xx

cherry said:
Arghhh don't wanna scare u sweets considering 80 per cent of my stomach has been taken to only be suffering with heartburn I shouldn't complain, but I can't lie here no preparation could have prepared me for this but it can only get better right?... Remember everyone is different some girls right next morning were up etc xxx

It's good to know bbz i always like to know good and bad so thanks for sharing I hope u feel better really soon and I'm sure u will mwah xxx

Thanks for this thread Liz, and Kelly its good to see you posting. The pain will soon be a thing of the past. Once you are home and more mobile and back in your routine it will all seem worth it x

Ive been to see Kelly tonight, shes ok but is getting heart burn/acid when taking sips of water, they say this is normal after a sleeve and should settle down, i sent everyones best wishes, she hopes to be going home tomorrow x

So glad you went to see Kelly madam!;)
I bet she was so glad to see you.

Get well soon Kelly I am so looking forward to seeing your journey

Thanks for letting us know Liz, i've been checking regularly to see how she got on. Glad all went well
xx

The heartburn will soon pass - try sipping some peppermint tea if you can manage it and move around a little - doing gentle 'windmills' with your arms will help clear any wind.

Thanks for the update Liz. Sorry you're suffering Kelly. I already take omeprazole for heart burn so worried about how bad it might get post op as it can be really painful - I find not wearing a bra or fitted clothes helps and peppermint is always good. Hope you feel better soon x

Aww cherry sorry to hear you arnt feeling too good, ivwas surprised by the amount of meds I had to take too but it does reduce when you stop the pain relief then it's just the multiple vits,

I hope you start to feel better soon, maybe when you get home you might brighten up a little, ((((((hugs))))))

Thanks Liz, great news.
Kell, you may remember how very rough I felt post-op?

I now feel so fantastic and have NO regrets what-so-ever. It'll get a bit better every day honey.
Hang on in there...the worst is over!

Love n hugs
Grace xxx

Kel was lovely meeting u tonight, im sorry i was late, i had to get rye from school n that ***** of a nurse that kickedme out dun it b4 to me, power happy jobs worth miserable cow of a nurse, same moo did the same to me last week n booted me off ward 4.02 PM gets pleasure kickin me out pfffttt !!!! visitings now over !!!!! yer right !!!!!!! sum ppl r jobs worth...... thinks she needs to go i do think, gob like SMACKED ARSE
;) x x x she needs to get a life or another job !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery Kel. I'm sure once you're back up on your feet, everything will fall into place.
xXx

have safe journey home today Kelly x x x

Gald it all went well,hopefully you will be feeling better soon,pleased your on the way home, because i need your bed. lol

when you going in Dolly ? x

Back