• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

claire sweeny programme

yea i will still do it make them *****es heads turn who have always looked me up and down lolol . i have worked all over and been in few magz ... heat, ok , hello, and sunday papers, i was quite good friends with boy george for a while but i moved over to Australia for 4 years and lost touch with most here .. but things change for the best sometimes ...

i have done renault card add .. worked with ricky martin .. did work for john lennon life story .. channel 4 docs .. and bette middler.. madge.. quite a few others .. i went to red carpet opening in london of moulin rouge in lecster sq .. few years back now .. but i have been all over cause of drag and thats why i love it so will keep doing bits and bobs here and there ;o)

ahhh the fat ones always make the best drag queens lolol

But you gotta have a face that can take makeup!! You got that for sure, you are very glamorous in drag!

been doing makeup 10 years now so quite an expert trust me i can make the worst looking men look ok lol

and the ok men look fab lolol its all about shading ect ..

friends are always getting me to do makeovers on them ( female)

been doing makeup 10 years now so quite an expert trust me i can make the worst looking men look ok lol

and the ok men look fab lolol its all about shading ect ..

friends are always getting me to do makeovers on them ( female)

hey brett u can do my make up sort my boat race out ?:8855: now theres a challenge 4 u

nothjing wrong with ya hun .. u need some more pics on ur profile that skiny pic of u is small but u look fab

well brett who'd have thought it looking at your profile picture am so jealoue your clevage looks better than mine

:eek: hes got better legs than me :cry:

well brett who'd have thought it looking at your profile picture am so jealoue your clevage looks better than mine you dark horse. Well its definately true you can't judge a book by its cover lol

:eek: hes got better legs than me :cry:

its wrong just plain wrong but so good on so many levels:8855: :8855: :8855:

:):):):) wey aye hinny tis all good:):):):)

hey brett, us ladies r jellous !!!

well brett who'd have thought it looking at your profile picture am so jealoue your clevage looks better than mine you dark horse. Well its definately true you can't judge a book by its cover lol
Tell me about it, I however did not notice your lovely clevege, it was my husband!!! Proves all men look at is tits. lol

Tell me about it, I however did not notice your lovely clevege, it was my husband!!! Proves all men look at is tits. lol

yes its programmed in from birth i think :D

lol yea men always notice the brest before the face lolol men i guess ... apart from being 6ft2 and 7 ft in drag only thing i have in common with women is i look like i have tits lolol but im soooo tall ..

2-picture3-1.jpg

Have you had surgery for your breasts? Because, on closer inspection, it really is an impressive clevage brett! lol x

Well I'm hoping I don't lose all of mine once i've lost my weight, if I do i know who to ask for tips for great looking boobs! lol

Well I'm hoping I don't lose all of mine once i've lost my weight, if I do i know who to ask for tips for great looking boobs! lol

Mine are going already!!
Saw a 'friend' (hmm) today and he said ' what has happened to your top b*ll*cks?'

Classy my friends eh?

:silly:

LOL Oh Grom i'm dreading losing them and being left with two flaps of skin that sag to me knees! x

Back