• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

claire sweeny programme

lol u just tuck em in ya bra ! mines like two empty wrinkled tescos carrier bags :8855:

LOL Oh Grom i'm dreading losing them and being left with two flaps of skin that sag to me knees! x

My boobs are ginormous so Im actually looking forward to them shrinking, although i could probably tie them round my waist like a belt by the time ive finished

been doing makeup 10 years now so quite an expert trust me i can make the worst looking men look ok lol

and the ok men look fab lolol its all about shading ect ..

friends are always getting me to do makeovers on them ( female)

Id love you to do my makeup :D,i did hair and beauty but did not do the advanced and i like makeup that stands out and yours looks great ,I have a friend (shes a cross dresser ) and her makeup is flawless just seems men can do it better lol (in my opinion )

you look great in your pics by the way

ahh ta hun .... just one of them things u pick up .. i think with cross dressers and so on they pay more attention to makeup as if they dont do it right they look like a man .. so its good to know what ur doing ..

ahh ta hun .... just one of them things u pick up .. i think with cross dressers and so on they pay more attention to makeup as if they dont do it right they look like a man .. so its good to know what ur doing ..

That's the thing its attention to detail thats the key, and shading. there are a fair few women that could do with that knowledge ;):D.

Back