• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have the go ahead for a bypass

Mr Small said I was as long as the camera shows there are no probs. I've not had anything on paper though, other than my appointment letter for the camera.

Mr Small said I was as long as the camera shows there are no probs. I've not had anything on paper though, other than my appointment letter for the camera.

you will be then, ive also been told im on the waiting list, i might need 2 ops tho i just have to wait and see x

well we might meet in hospital then, ha, ha!! Good luck. Why might u need two ops? If u don't mind me asking, that is! Ha, ha.

Do u know why we need the camera 'cos it seems that not everyone does. I was sooo delighted that Mr Small offered me the bypass that my mind went blank so didnt think to ask why or ask how long the waiting list is etc.

well we might meet in hospital then, ha, ha!! Good luck. Why might u need two ops? If u don't mind me asking, that is! Ha, ha.

Mr Small did my 1st band mr Balupuri the 2nd, im 5 years band post op, ive had 2bands i used to be 2bandsliz on here, my 2nd band was damaged by the plastic surgeon back in december and is totally empty and useless, so i requested to go to bypass as i dont want a 3rd band, when he removes the band if the scars are not to bad from where the bands been then he will procede to bypass me, then if not i will need time to heal, he wont know till he gets in there.

Do u know why we need the camera 'cos it seems that not everyone does. I was sooo delighted that Mr Small offered me the bypass that my mind went blank so didnt think to ask why or ask how long the waiting list is etc.

the cam is just general procedure for SRH bypass patients, once your on the waiting list you will be done with in 18weeks.

i run the support group for mr small and mr balupuri, we meet once a month in the education centre where the seminars are held the next one is april 29th if you want to pop along 6-8pm. its very friendly and we just meet for a cuppa and a chat and to see how everyone is on a monthly basis x :)

Thats brill, I think I will come along so I'll see u there. Can we bring our OH's? Cos I'd like him to have an idea what to expect. Thanks

Thats brill, I think I will come along so I'll see u there. Can we bring our OH's? Cos I'd like him to have an idea what to expect. Thanks

yeah of course hes very welcome to come along, the support group is very relaxed and friendly we just chat about each others experiences and its nice for the pre op patients to meet the post ops and to be able to ask any questions.

I shall look forward to meeting you.

Liz x

Back