• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have the go ahead for a bypass

Wanted to drop by and tell you how happy I am for you that things worked out the way you wanted regarding your surgery option. I know that you will have all the support you can handle here because people will want to be as helpful and supportive as you have been, but just wanted to tell you personally that you will be a brilliant bypasser and please let me know if I can be of any help.

Hope you get a surgery date soon and that you have a textbook op.

Nic;)

Fab news hun, and any questions you know where I am;):D

Many congratulations Liz, so glad you got the go ahead x

I am really really pleased for you. Good luck with it all.

Wanted to drop by and tell you how happy I am for you that things worked out the way you wanted regarding your surgery option. I know that you will have all the support you can handle here because people will want to be as helpful and supportive as you have been, but just wanted to tell you personally that you will be a brilliant bypasser and please let me know if I can be of any help.

Hope you get a surgery date soon and that you have a textbook op.

Nic;)

thanks Nic, i appreciate your support, and also i wanna say a big ty to everyone else thats replyed to my thread, theres lots i need to learn and i know you will all be here for me so i wanna say a BIG thankyou to you all x

Excellent news Liz, tho' we all shouldn't lose site of the fact these problems should never have occured in the first place! Something to bear in mind when considering our options! Hope you get sorted soon - Paul x

Excellent news Liz, tho' we all shouldn't lose site of the fact these problems should never have occured in the first place! Something to bear in mind when considering our options! Hope you get sorted soon - Paul x

ty paul x :)

That's fantastic news, best of luck to you. xxx

TY EVERY 1 X

Liz I'm so pleased for you. You have been such support for all us banders. Good Luck with your bypass but don't think you can get rid of us that easily.............. we know where you are!!

Liz I'm so pleased for you. You have been such support for all us banders. Good Luck with your bypass but don't think you can get rid of us that easily.............. we know where you are!!

:) no u wont be getting rid of me lol, i will be here if any banders have any concerns or questions then i will still be more than happy to advise and help if i can do so xxx

I am so happy for you liz, i have no doubt at all your will make an amazing bypasser, and you will have so much support from all the bypassers on here.

.x.

Hi Liz

I too have had the okay for bypass but need the camera down 1st. My appointment with Mr Small was on Thurs 15th April & I got letter today to say my appointment for the camera down is 19th May. So its quite quick!!

I'm terrified to say least but it will be worth it.

Good Luck

Congratulations, I probably would have given up on the ops by now if I had been through the problems you have, well done for being so determined

Hi Liz

I too have had the okay for bypass but need the camera down 1st. My appointment with Mr Small was on Thurs 15th April & I got letter today to say my appointment for the camera down is 19th May. So its quite quick!!

I'm terrified to say least but it will be worth it.

Good Luck

have they confirmed your on the waiting list ?

Back