• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have the go ahead for a bypass

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Just an update on whats happening with me, as most of you know band no2 is leaking and is totally useless, i was put on the waiting list 2 weeks ago for revisional surgery which i was told will be done with in 18 weeks, today i have an appointment with my surgeon today to discuss further if id prefere a sleeve or a bypass, i did discuss this breifly last week at a seminar i did with him and i expressed my preference of a bypass, he said this may need doing in 2 sections depending on the scars the 2 bands has left around my tummy i may need time to heal before proceding to a revisional op as he says it can be dangerous doing it straight away with the scar tissue but he wouldt know till he removed the band.

Any way i will be having 1 of the 2 ops and today is just to go over things and to make sure that i understand what will happen next, my appointment is at 3 oclock so i shall update later today and let you know my final decision.

Thanks for reading.

Liz x

Last edited:
Just want to wish you good luck, and hope something gets sorted soon for you xxx

Will be thinking of you this afternoon lovey xx

:)Good luck Liz:)

-am really hoping you get the best possible result after all you've been throughxxx

good luck liz, hope you get the op you want and quickly!

.x.

Good luck Liz!

So glad to hear that they are at least doing something for you Liz, you have had shitty luck with the bands, lets hope that everything is done and dusted for you soon!

Love

Les xx

Good Luck Liz :)

Hope you have a successful appointment Liz...you deserve it!

Good luck Liz!
Cuppa xx

Good luck Liz I hope something gets sorted for you soon

Back