• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have the go ahead for a bypass

i have the go ahead to go band to bypass

:)the surgeon today gave me the go ahead for a bypass he asked how i felt about both procedures and i told him my preference, hes booking me in for the op so i shouldnt be waiting too long also i need a cam down as well 1st, so i am very happy today, i may be asking you post op bypassers a few quetions now lol :D

Oh good luck Liz...hope all goes well x

thanks Lisa im realy excited the news is still just sinking in :bliss:

That's brilliant! So pleased that they are getting you sorted out at last. We'll all be cheering you on xx

Congratulations.:):)

I am SO happy for you Liz, that is awesome xx
I know that I am biased, being a bypasser myself, but the bypass rocks!!! hehe
Oh I am so thrilled for you xx
Steph xx

P.S I know Im only almost six months out but any questions I can help with I am always there to help xx

I am SO happy for you Liz, that is awesome xx
I know that I am biased, being a bypasser myself, but the bypass rocks!!! hehe
Oh I am so thrilled for you xx
Steph xx

P.S I know Im only almost six months out but any questions I can help with I am always there to help xx

ahh bless you Steph thankyou my friend i shall be bugging everyone on here soon lol x:D

Oh Liz, thats great hun. I know that was your preferred outcome hun, and you will be a fab bypasser.

Will keep my fingers crossed that you dont have to wait too long.

Fantastic news Liz! I am so thrilled for you.

Congrats to you! Pleased your wish was granted. :D

Cuppa xx

How weird! after all this time being a bander your now going to be a bypasser! Any questions please dont hesitate to ask i'm sure you've got loads, i am so so pleased for you and as Steph says the bypass rocks and hopefully it will be the end of all your troubles xxx

Back