• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dancing on ice

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Would love love love to do that, it looks so much fun, the women look beautiful too don't u think xxx

yeah they look beautiful! i love the show :) xxx

id look more like bambi lol

i cant even walk in the snow, never mind be graceful on ice haha

deffo they all look stunning, it wud certainly help with any toning xx

Jorgie Porter is soooooo good :) xxx

Stop it! i drool over Mat :p

Im taking my lil boy ice skating Friday now I need to get on the ice I use to b a fab skater as a kid xx

I could eat the guy off emmerdale right up! X

i love it going to see the tour in april with a few of the girls from work cant wait hopefully i will have had my surgery by then xx

I used to be a competitive skater. These days walking is too much of a challenge, never mind skating! Loved it though and every time I watch DOI it makes me wonder what could of been had I been able to carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

shelbell said:
I used to be a competitive skater. These days walking is too much of a challenge, never mind skating! Loved it though and every time I watch DOI it makes me wonder what could of been had I been able to carry on.

Lol bless ya.... Ur have to go bk on the ice web u feel up to it, bet it b like uv never been away x

Laura b said:
Lol bless ya.... Ur have to go bk on the ice web u feel up to it, bet it b like uv never been away x

Lol, I'd love to have that hope, but I'm disabled and it's just not the same in a wheelchair!

shelbell said:
Lol, I'd love to have that hope, but I'm disabled and it's just not the same in a wheelchair!

Sorry hun I didn't realize :-( I could push u around the ice ;-) u can laugh at me falling over xx

Would love love love to do that, it looks so much fun, the women look beautiful too don't u think xxx

You could make it one of your amitions in life. Last year I swam with dolphins, this year (as I am a little bit lighter lol) I would like to ride a horse along a beach in the lapping waves. Go for it!!:D

aww such a shame for you shel, personally i find the thought of it terrifiying, something thats rock hard and very slippery is a deadly combination lol xxx

Laura b said:
Sorry hun I didn't realize :-( I could push u around the ice ;-) u can laugh at me falling over xx

No problem ;)

Back