• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Date booked for operation ... it's Good Friday!

Summerskye

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I've just made an appointment to have a consultation with a recommended surgeon at a nearby private hospital for a boob job. I'm going along next Thursday to have a chat - and also get his advice about work on my thighs and upper arms too which I may have done at a later date.

Apparently he's not too keen on working on thighs as it leaves quite a large scar on the inner thigh so thinks they have to be pretty bad to warrant the work. I think they are, but I'll let him have a look and take his advice.

I'm really nervous, but excited too. It will make me feel so much more confident especially in the summer when I'll want to wear skimpy tops/swimsuits on holiday etc. I'm not too bothered about them being any bigger, I just want the shape and firmness back again :rolleyes:

Wish me luck! :)

Oh good luck .. keep us updated on how it all goes!!

I've just made an appointment to have a consultation with a recommended surgeon at a nearby private hospital for a boob job. I'm going along next Thursday to have a chat - and also get his advice about work on my thighs and upper arms too which I may have done at a later date.

Apparently he's not too keen on working on thighs as it leaves quite a large scar on the inner thigh so thinks they have to be pretty bad to warrant the work. I think they are, but I'll let him have a look and take his advice.

I'm really nervous, but excited too. It will make me feel so much more confident especially in the summer when I'll want to wear skimpy tops/swimsuits on holiday etc. I'm not too bothered about them being any bigger, I just want the shape and firmness back again :rolleyes:

Wish me luck! :)

oh good luck girl... am dying to hear how you get on with this... defo about boobs and under arms... i'd say i'll defo want these done!!!

keep us posted!

love

Gen xx

Good luck

:)Good luck to you it is a big step going to see someone about surgery,i was very worried that thay would turn around and say no.I don't no why had most of mine done last year tummy tuck,boobs and a thigh and bum really happy with it.

its scarry isnt it had mine come threw for 30 march to see consultant now iam scarred lol but excited

I must admit to getting really excited about my consultation now.

Bring on the new boobies I say!! :cool: :D

I've already mentioned it briefly on my diary thread, but when I had my consultation last Thursday the surgeon recommended that a Mastopexy (breast uplift) would be ideal for me.

It seems I have all the breast tissue I need to ensure a successful procedure without the need for implants - which I'm rather pleased about - and therefore my boobs will be the same size they are now (32E) Just that they'll stay in the same place even when the bra comes off :rolleyes:

Anyway I booked the date today, and I'm going in for the procedure on Friday, 6th April - which happens to be Good Friday. That will fit in well with my work too as I expect a number of clients may even be away that week or be at home with the children as it will be during the Easter hols. I imagine I'll only need to take a few days off anyway to recover after the op .. week at the most . so it works out brill! :D

Who needs Easter eggs when you can have new boobies (or, rather, remodelled ones) eh? :D

Good Luck with that Sharon. That sounds fabulous darling! Well behaved but natural boobies would appeal very much to me too. Will be looking out for how you get on and keeping my fingers crossed you have a great result and that the pain and recover time are kept to a minimum.

Dizzy x

I received the letter from the hospital this morning confirming the Admission details for next Friday and inviting me in for my pre-op tests next Wednesday.

It still feels a bit unreal at the moment - although I am starting to get more nervous. I bet it won't really sink in properly until after my pre-ops, and then when I'm packing my overnight stuff to take in with me on Friday morning.

I've cleared my diary for the week following the op as I just don't know how I'm going to feel in the days immediately afterwards and also following a general anaesthetic. I know I'll probably be sore for a while (although they say that's only likely for a matter of hours rather than days), and may be still feeling the after-effects of the GA so I thought it was best not to see any clients until at least a week afterwards.

Does anyone have any particular hints and tips about what kind of diet I should be following after the operation? Obviously I want to maintain my current weight - or at least not put more than a few lbs on - but also know I shouldn't go too low in terms of calorie intake. I certainly can't sole source of course .. even if I wanted to!

So - new boobs for Easter! Got to be better than a choccie egg I suppose .. erm ... or maybe not! *lol*

ooo good luck for your op!

eat plenty of lean protein and fresh fruit and veg. dont make your calorie intake too low either as it wont be good for the healing process.

Good idea on clearing your diary, the GA can make you feel crappy and a bit zonked for a while. its also not uncommon to have a stage of feeling down for a while after a GA aswell.

good luck for the op and the recovery, rest up afterwards aswell.

let us know how you get on. x

Good luck with the op!!

I've never had an operation in my life so I have no advice I'm afraid.

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts afterwards though as I really want a boob job but my pain threshold is veeeeeery low!! Hopefully you'll give us an update while you're resting.

Once again good luck!!

Oh, do we get to see the pics?! he hee

Thanks to you both, Snail and Fi

Snail - your post-op diet and recovery advice is very sensible and much appreciated. Many thanks indeed!

Fi - it was suggested to me at the Wemitt meet last weekend that I might take 'before and after' pics. I might do that just for my own interest. As to whether I'll post them .. erm ... dunno!! *lol* :rolleyes: :eek:

I've just seen this.

How exciting for you - to not have any implants either will be fab!

How is that done exactly, if you don't mind me asking? I'm just trying to figure out where the scarring will be, as i'm assuming they'll need to remove some saggy skin?

As the owner of my own pair of saggy 32Es, i'm very interested!

Jo x

Wishing you a successful lift and a speedy recovery.

Back