• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1!

hi yes im having it done at dolan park on saturday, how have u managed with the pre op diet? did they give u the milk and yoghurt one?

Day 2: my bf is an idiot, yesterday he kept going on about jam roly poly and custard knowing I can't have it and today walked into my room with a big bag of nuts and we argued cos he's being insensitive knowing I'm struggling cos I'm so hungry and he's doing that:( now I'm in the wrong:( I haven't cheated but would love too lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

don't do it!! Take no notice of him, like you say he is being insensative when he should be supporting you. You are stronger than he thinks you are - show him!! :hug99:

thanks neeta, ive done it for 3 weeks when they only said two which is silly i did have a couple of small meals and every now and again i have a bite of someone elses lol but nowt major, its just so hard!! so i am proud of myself xxx

thanks neeta, ive done it for 3 weeks when they only said two which is silly i did have a couple of small meals and every now and again i have a bite of someone elses lol but nowt major, its just so hard!! so i am proud of myself xxx

Good for you kiddo. I just hope that I can manage it myself when it comes to my pre op diet. Sounds easy enough on paper/computer, but suppose that when it comes to it, I am expecting it to be really hard. Hang in there.

Yes, i am on milk and yoghurt diet. seems strange, i normally eat so much and now i am feeling full on around 700 calories a day ... worried i may turn anorexic ... lol

How have u managed? I've hated it as I do t like either lol so I'm not having as much as u should! Do u no what time ur in yet?

I dont like milk - never normally have it - but its fine. Just keeping in mind what i am working towards. No i dont have a time yet. Had my bloods taken about 3 weeks ago, so i am hoping to be seen earlier rather than later on Saturday. Are you stopping overnight? Who is doing your op? Have you had your phone call yet ? I havent.

No phone call yet, so don't no any times. I had my blood taken Monday and as far as I know I'm in overnight, getting a bit nervous now but still excited my names Emma btw lol x

I think if you are going on NHS you go home later the same day or if you go private you stop the night (unless you want to go home). I am definitely stopping - I need a rest! Like you, I am nervous and excited. My name is Michelle btw ...

Emzie, keep up the hard work princess. Nut's aren't that nice anyways so let him keep them eh? lol. Plus, if he wants to shovel them down his neck then let him because as he get's wider you'll be getting narrower lol...
Good Luck and Good Health xxx

My hubby is trying to plan how he is going to eat his meals without me smelling or seeing them, it so won't work out as i cant run from food forever but the support from him is amazing. Tell you're BF exactly how it made you feel in a serious manner and hopefully he will see that this sort of behavior is no joke to us wannabe losers.
Not long now
Katie
xxxxx

Hi Katie I asked him 3 weeks ago if he could take me Saturday and get me Sunday n he said yes, then last night he said who's taking u! He had planned to take his mom to fetch a car after he dropped me at work! He can't even remember I'll b in hospital!

i am booked in at 8.00 - but they wouldnt say what time the op is either. see you there

Hello again, how are you getting on with the diet? I'm only on day 2, struggled all day but had a few veg and a small chicken fillet all roasted together with a little water and I loved it :O). I have to arrive at 3pm next friday and have my op on saturday, like you girls I dont have a surgery time. They said I'll be home on monday :O).
Emzie, keep calm and dont worry about your BF. Maybe he's struggling to come to terms with what your about to go through so he is trying to avoid all aspects of it? Or maybe he's just a tool lol. xxx

In hospital now so nervous, got my gown on and stockings lol ( not as sexy as you may think lol) had chat with anaesthetist and ECG done , my pants they gave me don't fit tho lol :(

Sorry to have missed speaking to you face to face. Mr Super found a hiatus hernia too and repaired it at the same time so wasnt feeling too hot yesterday. How are you feeling? When did you leave? I understand what you mean about the pants - i was scared to sit down in case they split!!

Back