• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 9 post op sickness & tears !!!!

yummymummytobe

Well i came out of hospital on monday feeling on top of the world...... that world came crashing down big time tuesday when i was feeling sick but couldnt be !:eek: Cant take the liquid iron so phoned my gp who is now going to give me the iron via a jab she also had to change the multi vitamin im on. Dont feel so sick now but feel really tearful :cry:why cant tell you but in the middle of Asda today i could have cried for england but literally for no reason whats wrong me ???:wave_cry:

Dont worry its probably a touch of post op blues.....its very common. I was like this myself for a while, I could cry at the drop of a hat! Anaesthetics can take a while to get out of your system and that can cause problems with feeling down too. Hope you feel better soon XX

Yep, post-op blues! It's miserable, but it passes. Huddle up and take it easy pet.
Try to get loads of rest and sleep that nasty anaesthetic out of your system.
Hugs
Grace xxx

i was the same at the weekend- dont worry - you will get over it - think its normal

Hope ur feeling better soon
xx

I couldnt do the liquid iron either and am now on the tablet form. I found the 2nd week after my op the hardest for some reason but im sure it will pass especially when the lb's start falling off! Take care hope you feel better soon xxx

Perfectly normal hun although not pleasant but definatly post op blues. I was very tearful on and off for the 1st 6 weeks its a very emotional roller coaster we are on and as time goes on hun you will feel more confident and the dips become less and less. Let the tears flow its good for you I should know lol I can cry for Scotland and England put together! Big hugs for a better day hun x

Feel better soon Angel, it's normal and you've been through a lot... thinking of you and take care... wrap yourself in a huge soft blanket and keep warm and snuggled.

Love and hugs, feel better soon xxx

You are very normal. Take care of yourself and recover xx

hugglesx x

defo the anaesthetic blues - take good care of yourself and keep your eye on the future :)

:hug99:

Back